Diablo® III

Best legs?

Are innas temperence legs the best in slot for wizard?
Reply Quote
no
Reply Quote
only if you're an archon. no cm/ww would be caught dead with an inna's pants. too much ehp at risk.
Reply Quote
:P
Reply Quote
inna's temperance and ice climbers (no ms) are an affortable alternative for CM wiz's to get Aps and still maintain some eHP. I am proud to be caught dead in mine.... I do mp10 ubers all the time on my Wiz
Reply Quote
I personally wouldn't use inna's pants even for archon. Archon needs EHP too. :)

For most current builds, Rare pants or maybe Depth Diggers if you're not at your MF cap.

Depth Diggers can roll over 200 int (unlike normal rares which are under 200) and still have 2 sockets (potentially up to 400 int!), but overall less EHP than Rares.

Unless you're a CM wiz, then maybe you want Blackthorne's with good LoH and EHP.
Reply Quote
Put Strength in Inna's and you have a good pair of pants for Archon.

(See profile)
Edited by Schenko7#1939 on 1/22/2013 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
I use Inna's for CM. I have Blackthorne's with garbage rolls that I got as a drop but I never use them.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:36 AMPosted by pichapiegal
only if you're an archon. no cm/ww would be caught dead with an inna's pants. too much ehp at risk.

Eh.. what?

I have enough EHP with innas as cm wiz, depends on your gear mate.
Reply Quote
WHERE'S WARATH?
Reply Quote
I think the consensus is that Innas are a great item for the wizard on a budget, but for end-game, Blackthorn or high end rare pants are BIS. Innas offer 12ms with a solid amount of dps, but a GG pair of lacuni's will out perform them both on dps and ehp while still providing the MS bonus, making the Innas less than optimal for most wizards with deep pockets (or lots and lots of free time).

I love Inna's on archon but can't wait to ditch them for a decent BT for my budding CM kit (trying to get a halfway decent APoC chants so I can swap out SC for mempo, freeing my pants slot of the need for ias).
Reply Quote
View profile
hell no trash. if game was harder u wouldnt even ask this stuid question ud be dead
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Kieble
WHERE'S WARATH?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7416066147
Reply Quote
I think the consensus is that Innas are a great item for the wizard on a budget, but for end-game, Blackthorn or high end rare pants are BIS. Innas offer 12ms with a solid amount of dps, but a GG pair of lacuni's will out perform them both on dps and ehp while still providing the MS bonus, making the Innas less than optimal for most wizards with deep pockets (or lots and lots of free time).

I don't agree witht this at all. I went and compared Yodatoy's bracers and pants----with mine. Mind you, Yoda has one of the very best possible Lacunis worth well over a billion gold with mine so his gear in these two slots is way better than mine.

His gear set up beats me by 77 in Intelligence and 19 in Vitality--but my bracers, while good, aren't fantastic and I've seen ones in the 150M range that add another 100 points of mainstat+vitality.

We're a push on dex and AR.

He has 230 more armor points than I do along with 400 LOH and 12% Life.

I have 1.5 more crit points than he does.

So it isn't as clear a difference as it seems.
Reply Quote

He has 230 more armor points than I do along with 400 LOH and 12% Life.

I have 1.5 more crit points than he does.

That seems pretty significant to me, especially when you factor in the set bonus with a GG BT ammy. Tho your point that the combined dps of the bracer+pants is actually higher with an optimal bracer/innas combo instead of an optimal lacuni/any other pants is fair - I was thinking of just the pants vs just the bracer, so I didn't factor in that the pants are the only ones which come with crit.

I don't think the pants are terribad, but if I was working with unlimited funds I'd still prefer optimal lacuni/BT to rare/innas.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
DPS-!@#$%s: Inna's Temperance
EHP-^-*!@s: Blackthorne's Jousting Mail
Balance-#$%^-s: High int/vit/armor/res/sockets rare pants
Reply Quote
Get what you can afford that meets your needs. Then, when you have more gold, get something better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]