- Sacrifice + Zombie Dogs
- Rabid Dogs - leave behind a poison cloud
- Final Gift - expand explosion radius
- Life Link - leave behind aura that provides reduction in damage
- Burning Dogs - ignites enemies in blast radius for DOT
- Leeching Beasts - heal allies/pets in blast radius
This could lead to some interesting use of Zombie Dog + Sacrifice combos and synergize the skills together in a unique way that no other class does.
Sidenote: Also I think it would be cool if I could blow up my Fetish Sychophants...
Speaking of which, I've noticed and read that the lack of synergy between Fetish Sychophants and Fetish Army is counterproductive currently. When I cast my Fetish Army I watch as all my Fetish Sychophants fall dead to the ground. Add in a very short duration and a very long cooldown and Fetish Army is already not as appealing as other skills. This got me to thinking if maybe there was a way to really accentuate how these skills work together. Example below
First lets work on the duration. 20 seconds for a 90/120 sec cooldown is a lot of downtime between casts. My first proposal is, when Army Fetish is cast the base duration of 20 sec is increase by 1 or 2 seconds for every Fetish Sychophant sacrificed, giving us a small bonus for using both abilitys. My second proposal, similarly to the one above is that based on your ruin for Fetish Army your Fetish Sychophants will behave slightly different.
- Fetish Sychophants + Fetish Army
- Fetish Ambush - increase Fetish Sychophants damage to 25%
- Devoted Following - increase Fetish Army duration by 2 or 3 seconds for each Fetish Sychopant sacrificed
- Legion of Daggers - increase summoning chance to 6%
- Tiki Torchers - 1% chance to summon Tiki Torcher
- Head Hunters - 1% chance to summon Head Hunter
This would really justify the use of this build and give us some really cool synergy between skills/passives
What do you think?