Diablo® III

Best upgrade(s) I can get for ~80M

Like it says in the title, I was wondering what the best upgrade or upgrades I could make on a budget of about 80 million gold. Also if you have suggestions on my build etc. any criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
Reply Quote
good news is you could upgrade almost any piece of equipment for 80 mil. mojo could use crit chance, wep could use a socket, gloves could use crit damage, loh on the pants could be higher, vitality on chest could be higher.

I'd be looking for all of that and find the best deal available.
Reply Quote
I'd also suggest trying to replace ptv with gruesome feast. gl
Reply Quote
If you are running grave injustice then better to have a thing of the deep. If this is a low MP farm build drop dogs for vengeful spirit. I would also drop SA for Gruesome feast and swap groping for death is life.I would suggest your first purchase be blackthorn jousting mail. Can then do lacuni prowlers for 24% movement and vilewards for the armor bonus.
Reply Quote
for sure your mojo, a mojo without cc is like a weapon without cd...pretty useless
a nice one between 5-15 million depending on the stats u want inside...uhkapian are pretty cheap for the stats they offer, and i think u can skip the bonus from the manajuma set.

Zuni helm with crit 3.5 or 4% cc for around 15 millions

a better zuni chest aim for at least 170 int and 90 vit + any other desirable stats 15-25 million

better gloves, higher cc+ cd

hope this helps
Reply Quote
Thanks all for the advice, I really appreciate it. It's good to see there are still people on the forums that actually help people instead of just trolling.

Anyway as soon as I get home from work I'm gonna do a bit of shopping following your collective advice.

Thanks again,
Varemis
Reply Quote
I noted your zuni chest could have one or two of the following:
1. Reduces damage from elites. High MP
2. Pickup radius. For grave injustice. Farming low MP
3. Life regen. You can get up to 600 max I think. High MP
4. More VIT. Any MP

And then in general for high MP, more all resists. For instance on your boots.
For low MP farming, more pickup radius. I have swap gear with like +40 (or more) pickup radius for low MP farming so I can use GI and GF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]