1) How does the item string of ears work in terms of damage reduction. What skills would be considered reduce melee dmg? Can you provide us with examples of what is considered melee dmg and what is not considered melee?
2) How does the mod reduce damage from ranged attacks work? What is considered a ranged attack?
3) How does the mod reduce damage from elites in pvp work. Does it reduce all incoming damage from elites or specific types of elite damage? Are there any skills that will simply ignore this modifier?
4) What attacks are not avoidable from the stat we call DODGE.
5) What are some attacks that cannot be blocked by a shield?
6) Is there a cap on block percentage?
7) How do resists work in pvp to reduce incoming damage? Are there any skills that simply ignore resists to provide full damage?
8) Will life steal and life on hit work in pvp or will it be capped or negated?
9) I see various weapons with elemental damage moddifers such as cold, poison, fire, lightning, arcane, holy. Are there any benefits to using these weapons vs a pure damage weapon?
10) Are there any plans to put in breakpoints for skills and attacks as you had in Diablo 2? Examples would be fcr breakpoints, attack speed breakpoints, fhr breakpoints, fast walk run breakpoints, weapon speed breakpoints, etc. If so would these breakpoints be standard for all characters or would they vary based on what character type you are?