Diablo® III

Monk build and gear

Hi, I am about to ding 60 on my monk and I would love to get some help setting up a build and what stats/gear I would need for it :D
Reply Quote
View profile

i got this one fellas :)

Monk gearing, stat allocation guides and other information. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376

If you still need guidance afterwards reply with specific goals and issues you are having.
Good luck.
Reply Quote
As kamel said, take a read through and hopefully it can guide you to be able to answer your own question, OR if you're still struggling after, post with some specifics and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

As it stand this is just such a broad and over generalized question and with the information out there it may answer all the questions you might have.

I recommend Piffle's gearing guide, I think you might get a great deal out of that one, along with the work Nameless has done.
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/24/2013 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
awesome, but should I start with buying innas?
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Lavendel
awesome, but should I start with buying innas?

have you read the gearing guides?
Reply Quote
yupp, or some of it :P Stood that I need 3 gem spots on chest in general
Reply Quote
Do not start buying Innas until you know what affixes you are going to pursue. Decide if you are going to take a low cost approach (buying pieces that you can afford a little at a time) or if you are going to try and get exactly what you want with each individual purchase (and spend too much).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)