Diablo® III

I think I committed my own sin.

Bought a duped item. T_T...Q_Q...
Reply Quote
was it cheaper?
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:20 AMPosted by pichapiegal
was it cheaper?

significantly. had to ask few of fellow wizzes before making the final purchase decision. they are also accomplices of letting me commit the sin.
Reply Quote
I did too, although I didn't realize it until after I did it. Cheap is cheap. Better me than someone else!
Edited by Veda#1190 on 1/25/2013 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
What all did you buy :)
Reply Quote
Is it the trifecta tal's amu? :D
Reply Quote
so how did you know it was a dupe? next time, check it out first. i don't see anything wrong in buying dupes.
Reply Quote
+1. I still can't afford any of them though.
Reply Quote
1. You didn't dupe it.
2. The game's economy is almost as messed up as the irl economy. Buying stuff right now is hard!
3. Stop feeling guilty and enjoy the good deal. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
We are all sinners.
Reply Quote
View profile
how many were on the gold ah when u bought it yoda, i usually only see 1 in gold and 4 or 5 in rmah

also i think we have all sinned, just not while playing d3 :)
Reply Quote
@ steel saw one in gah and 3 in rmah. mine being the cheapest.
Reply Quote
im gona change ur left rings name to dupox :p
Reply Quote
@ximae. diabloprogress said...it was seen on 10 of us including Alesso. mine being probably the cheapest. =P At least 10 of us were all descent wizzes and wds.
Reply Quote
I saw some deesh' duped daggers on the RMAH last night.
Didn't buy one...regrets...
Why can't i sin!!!
Reply Quote
ill be honest.... i cross ah fliped one of those, maybe not same but if not very similar, and bought my new wand :p

btw: how much did u pay?
Edited by ximae#1789 on 1/25/2013 11:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
wait ximae are the exact same poxes on the euro server, cause that would be very interesting it there is the exact same duped item on 2 different servers
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 11:32 AMPosted by ximae
btw: how much did u pay?

I prefer not to say but the other four were in 700M range.
Reply Quote
Buying dupes is not a sin, buying it to flip is!
But if it's anybody's fault, that should be dupers'.
Reply Quote
Blah, you suck! MY ring. Yours is duped. Mine was the very first one to appear, Boozer can confirm. I bought it one night right when it appeared for 400M which at that time was a very good deal due to having camped that market for 1 week, so I knew what was good. Then one day later I rechecked, and saw another same pox posted, then another. Effing rage learning that my ring which only showed my name on dprog was now growing in owners due to obvious duping.

I have a stron feeling the dupe is contingent on AH glitch. Perhaps something like seller can retain sold items via exploit, so each sale is like a stem cell dividing. One copy stays with the originator
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]