Diablo® III

I think I committed my own sin.

Which duped one did you buy? Theres 2 of them right now 8ias/6cc and 6ias/8.5cc. How much did you pay for it?
Reply Quote
which ones?
Reply Quote
Toy,

You knew it was duped and still bought it. Good price or not.

Guess i'll buy one too.
Reply Quote
Blah, you suck! MY ring. Yours is duped. Mine was the very first one to appear, Boozer can confirm. I bought it one night right when it appeared for 400M which at that time was a very good deal due to having camped that market for 1 week, so I knew what was good. Then one day later I rechecked, and saw another same pox posted, then another. Effing rage learning that my ring which only showed my name on dprog was now growing in owners due to obvious duping.

I have a stron feeling the dupe is contingent on AH glitch. Perhaps something like seller can retain sold items via exploit, so each sale is like a stem cell dividing. One copy stays with the originator

I agree something has been off with the AH recently, feels glitchy and slow. A lot of errors popping up. Someone must have figured out a way to post/cancel items have them show up in their stash twice or something a long those lines. Really not sure but this duping gota stop its getting ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Why haven't they made Mempo dupes yet? :/
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:12 PMPosted by yodatoy
which ones?

Oh never mind. I thought you bought a duped Tri Tal ammy. I can see its your Pox now.

Still curious how much you paid for it.
Edited by ChuckTaylur#1786 on 1/25/2013 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
checked and it wasnt the same pox... just similar stats.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:27 PMPosted by ChuckTaylur
which ones?

Oh never mind. I thought you bought a duped Tri Tal ammy. I can see its your Pox now.

Toy mentioned to me 300m

But i've seen them priced @ 300-650m

Sometimes posted together at the same time at various prices. lol
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:43 PMPosted by Boozor

Toy mentioned to me 300m

Thats weird. I was hawking the AH for a week for Tri Pox rings. That ring was up for 2 days priced at around 3xx and it didnt sell. This was before it got duped. The original seller even dropped the price twice on it. After it got duped, there were a few posted up for 500-600m.
Reply Quote

Toy mentioned to me 300m

Thats weird. I was hawking the AH for a week for Tri Pox rings. That ring was up for 2 days priced at around 3xx and it didnt sell. This was before it got duped. The original seller even dropped the price twice on it. After it got duped, there were a few posted up for 500-600m.

I've seen them a bunch on AH. Even at 400m they are a pretty good deal IMO compared to the rest.

People probably know its a duped item and are staying away, hence the price dropping on them. Also, flippers might be buying up the 300m priced ones and are now selling for 600m etc. Stupid fools.
Reply Quote

Toy mentioned to me 300m

Nah man, that was after the first one appeared. Mine was the first one that showed up, no one had one prior, and it hadn't been listed prior for 3XX

Unless you're talking about like... a month+ ago or something...? And in any case fact of the matter is they do sell over 3XX even still, I'm watching ones disappear and new chars add to the list of owners day by day, lol

Last I checked like 6 people owned one, it's probably up around 10 now lmao
Edited by Alesso#1854 on 1/25/2013 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you give me the item, I will absolve you of all your sins! ;)
Reply Quote
If i had the gold, and the price was right, id buy a dupe.
Reply Quote
View profile
i think blizzard dupes items. AH is RNG based on items searched. tinfoil chapeau, oui.
Reply Quote
Blah, you suck! MY ring. Yours is duped. Mine was the very first one to appear, Boozer can confirm. I bought it one night right when it appeared for 400M which at that time was a very good deal due to having camped that market for 1 week, so I knew what was good. Then one day later I rechecked, and saw another same pox posted, then another. Effing rage learning that my ring which only showed my name on dprog was now growing in owners due to obvious duping.

I have a stron feeling the dupe is contingent on AH glitch. Perhaps something like seller can retain sold items via exploit, so each sale is like a stem cell dividing. One copy stays with the originator
or... it was duped a long time ago, and only now after many exchanges are they coming out to the light.

or, you're the duper =ppp
Reply Quote
Dupers, and people who purposely buy duped items, should be banned from the game.

Everyone wants the cheap godly items, and none of these idiots realize the ramifications. It's a game, and the sole purpose (up until PvP) is to farm. When everyone is sporting a full set of duped godly items, farming becomes closer and closer to pointless. They condemn dual wielding visa RMAHers in one breath and then purposely support another mechanic that ruins the already messed up economy: duping. Laughable.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 08:40 PMPosted by PurgatoryZ
Dupers, and people who purposely buy duped items, should be banned from the game.

Judgemental much?
Reply Quote
View profile
dang u got a lot of hp..really overkill. maybe look for a high int BT ammy or trifecta. havnt worked the maths but I am positive u can lose VIT on ammy and never die still. Nice whatever u bought. 1st class every item.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
I very much contemplated buying one of those 1190 DPS, 89 CD Echoing Furies, but my conscience told me not to.

But judging the majority of the people don't care if you buy a duped item, I may as well go for it soon.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 1/26/2013 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
extra hp really helps. I'm sure I can lose vit from my BT ammy. but don't want to replace it unless I can somehow afford tri BT cross. gotta find another dupe at a cheaper price. heh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]