Kormac: "Black magic bars our way!"

Their stars, they doth cross so!
Reply Quote
but the will of a templar is stronger!
Reply Quote
:)
Reply Quote
Kormac is an idiot.

One time we were in the Weeping Hollows. I was mopping up couple of leftover zombies from a skirmish that had just taken place and with my last strike accidentally broke some lantern post. The pale pool of light we were standing in vanished. At that precise moment, that dimwit decided to remark "The light grows stronger"...

I've been doing my best to avoid his company since then.
Reply Quote
Looks good to me.
Reply Quote
i like how he goes on about having no fear, then we meet nightmare elites...
Reply Quote
breaks door- "THAT WAS A WORTHY FOE! GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIOUS!"
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Laurelynd
One time we were in the Weeping Hollows. I was mopping up couple of leftover zombies from a skirmish that had just taken place and with my last strike accidentally broke some lantern post. The pale pool of light we were standing in vanished. At that precise moment, that dimwit decided to remark "The light grows stronger"...

Very nice. No wonder she and Eirena have talked of marriage! After all, I routinely get asked whether I see that enemy over there—yeah, you mean that same enemy we've been fighting for the last 45 seconds? Yeah. Yeah, I see it.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Vrkhyz
No wonder she and Eirena have talked of marriage!

I think it's going to be best for all parties involved (in the light of the upcoming expansion - us included) if things don't work out between them. I mean - can you imagine how dumb their kids would be?!
Reply Quote
This reminds of Baldurs Gate 2. I was in a dungeon, fighting some monsters, when Anomen came on to my main with some emo pickup line. Since we were in the middle of a pitched battle, I told him to save it for later. Of course, he took the rejection personally and that killed off any chance of romance between us.

Not that I minded, since he was one of the worst NPCs that Bioware has ever written. I'm not sure how they thought people were supposed to see him as a viable romance option. They've come along in leaps and bounds since then.
Reply Quote
This thread, it makes me LOL.
Reply Quote
Templar not so "glorious" hey?

Would be good to have the option to duct tape their jaws shut.... AND PICK UP MY GOLD YOU LAZY BASTARDS!!
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Laurelynd
I think it's going to be best for all parties involved (in the light of the upcoming expansion - us included) if things don't work out between them. I mean - can you imagine how dumb their kids would be?!

Yes, I ca—actually, no. No, I cannot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]