Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
edited to make it look more like a bug report
Some monk skills are missing corresponding buff icons icons:
Active skill Deadly Reach - foresight rune
Passive skill Combination Strike
Steps to reproduce
- Select high level monk character
- Select the passive skill Combination Strike
- Select the active skill Fist of Thunder with Thunderclap rune (or other)
- Select the active skill Deadly Reach with Foresight rune in a different active skill slot.
- Search enemies.
- Open the items window to see damage (dps) change
- Hit enemies with Fist of Thunder until damage increases by 8% due to combination strike
- Hit enemies quickly with Deadly Reach (hold)
- The following happens:
- Damage increases another 8% due to combination strike
- Damage increases even more after third hit due to Deadly Reach - Foresight
- Buff icons for these 2 skills don't appear in the buff's bar.
The fix for this bug might also involve increasing the minimum amount of buff icons by 2
kind of high in my opinion.
Why high priority?
- Snapshot being fixed will make many monks move away from old build.
- These 2 skills are easier to use without pressure from old snapshot mechanics.
- These 2 skills are a very good alternative to current "cookie cutter" build.
- Currently many monks don't know that combination strike timer refreshes after hitting enemies.
- Using these 2 skills with the equipment window up is unthinkable.
- These 2 skills that took a lot of work to make, may be not used just because a simple icon is missing, throwing away a lot of work.
- Increases build diversity, and some monks might try to stop using One With Everything to use Combination Strike.
Edited by stromchin#2285 on 1/19/2013 11:01 PM PST
Yes, I am sure.
And yes, I'm also very aware of the 5 buffs limitation, which is also very bad for monks too.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.