Diablo® III

[Findings] PvP belt for barbs.

I wonder how mad monks would be seeing us wear their belts :P.

I gotta say that's a pretty sweet belt. I'm just not 100% sure the 8% bonus gets carried into our Rends.

Also 117M is a lot :P.
Reply Quote
117 is quite a bit.. Those wards are definitely better than mine. But I bought it out at 30 or 35m
Reply Quote

I gotta say that's a pretty sweet belt. I'm just not 100% sure the 8% bonus gets carried into our Rends.

Tested.

I did more damage on rend crits with Innas than I did with WH.
Reply Quote
Has anyone tested out how well the Bul Kathos Wedding Band life drain does in PVP?
Reply Quote
Also, consider my Barb's belt. I feel it works great against monks for obvious reasons.
Reply Quote

Tested.

I did more damage on rend crits with Innas than I did with WH.

Damn... another stupid item I gotta go find.. Cool :P. I'll pick one up.
Edited by FeRMi#1453 on 1/22/2013 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
This combination could be pretty expensive(waaaay out of price range for me), but if the focus of a build is landing Rend crits...Nats Reflection with high crit chance and Nats sight with Str/Vit or All Res and high crit chance will give the 7% Nat bonus. If you have tons of gold to spend or some DH/Monk friends who can help donate for testing, 6% on both pieces along with 7% bonus gives 19% crit chance bonus on just those 2 pieces. Might have to make up some survivability up elsewhere but if you have a ton of gold, you probably already have lots of survivability.

I'm not sure about the difference using a crit Mempo and replacing Ice Climbers with Bloody Footprints for the bonus...that's for people with far more gold and gear than I to figure out.
Edited by BoscUlrich#1603 on 1/22/2013 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
This combination could be pretty expensive(waaaay out of price range for me), but if the focus of a build is landing Rend crits...Nats Reflection with high crit chance and Nats sight with Str/Vit or All Res and high crit chance will give the 7% Nat bonus. If you have tons of gold to spend or some DH/Monk friends who can help donate for testing, 6% on both pieces along with 7% bonus gives 19% crit chance bonus on just those 2 pieces. Might have to make up some survivability up elsewhere but if you have a ton of gold, you probably already have lots of survivability.

I'm not sure about the difference using a crit Mempo and replacing Ice Climbers with Bloody Footprints for the bonus...that's for people with far more gold and gear than I to figure out.

Check profile :3.
Reply Quote
What about Lamentation? Mine is basically a IK belt when I dont wear 5 peice IK.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Beeotch
What about Lamentation? Mine is basically a IK belt when I dont wear 5 peice IK.

Iono. Look at innas. There's a decent one up for 3m.
Reply Quote
With Innas belt and pants what build is that usually for in pvp? Im assuming Frenzy/Hota?
Reply Quote
I approve of this thread. Nice thinking outside the box!
Edited by MrDeAtH#1112 on 1/24/2013 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Beeotch
With Innas belt and pants what build is that usually for in pvp? Im assuming Frenzy/Hota?

Rend and Run.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 01:15 AMPosted by Uberjager

Nice. I've seen the STR/Vit boots fairly reasonably priced, but CC Nats rings start at upwards of like 50-60M. Even at 4% CC did yours cost a pantload because of the Vit roll?
Edited by BoscUlrich#1603 on 1/24/2013 11:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Uberjager. Here is my WH and my Innas belt. Even with the loss in paper dps will my rends hit harder with the Innas?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2dimvzd.jpg
Reply Quote
Hey Uberjager. Here is my WH and my Innas belt. Even with the loss in paper dps will my rends hit harder with the Innas?

So many gems lol.

@Uber

If you use both cold soj + innas belt would that mean the cold damage will proc less? 50/50 proc rate?
Reply Quote

It'll hit for about the same damage. Except you'll have 1 CC more to proc Crit rends. And about 220 more dex to hit that 20% dodge breakpoint.

01/24/2013 11:34 AMPosted by BoscUlrich

Nice. I've seen the STR/Vit boots fairly reasonably priced, but CC Nats rings start at upwards of like 50-60M. Even at 4% CC did yours cost a pantload because of the Vit roll?

It was 150m. Boots was 70m. Relatively cheap.

So many gems lol.

@Uber

If you use both cold soj + innas belt would that mean the cold damage will proc less? 50/50 proc rate?

The chill effect of cold will always apply.
Reply Quote
did some pvp today. the dex from innas belt+bonus really helps out. been chewing up monks a barbs. i would assume more barbs would run this setup in 1.07.
Reply Quote
rare > inna's belt and it's not even close.

damage is irrelevant, you should be looking for mitigation and core stats.
Reply Quote
rare > inna's belt and it's not even close.

damage is irrelevant, you should be looking for mitigation and core stats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]