Diablo® III

[WTS] Top BT Ammy 9 IAS 10 CC 74 CHD

Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross - Selling at 2b; bin at 3b.

9% IAS
74% CHD
10% CC
14% Life
467 LOH
22.5% chance to bleed
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 1/22/2013 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Bump for a legit seller
Reply Quote
why why why don't u tell me before now that u would like to sell this ammy T_T
Reply Quote
2b.

You're not quitting are you Char?
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 05:07 AMPosted by Ironwilly
You're not quitting are you Char?

him?

not a chance lol
Reply Quote
lol Axis I thought you didn't want anymore ammys ^^

Ironwilly, noted your bid. Thanks man. Didn't know you were interested in these either.

Sigh trying to liquidate some items much as it pains me. I'm too much of a hoarder though. But I've more or less finalised the direction I would like to go as a CM hence need some gold to fund acquisitions of the pieces I need... well try to anyway.

So to avoid any dramatic issues in a sale (ahem cough laugh, sorry can't avoid taking a pun), this will end in either a Bin or the highest bid in 15 hours time from this post (afterall I am on Asian time), whichever is earliest.

This has to be my best thread, all posting so far are people I know and actually like lol... well except Icy. I've known him for over 20 years and he can crawl back under the rock he came from... until I need help or gold.

Thanks people.
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 1/22/2013 6:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't think I've ever been a part of any drama. What ever would give you that idea? :P

Trying to smooth out SNS survivability a little. Never tried a cross before, so why not give it a shot.

I'll be around tonight bud, just keep me updated. :)
Reply Quote
^^> If you say so my man. I was just an entertained bystander; you know pulling a chair up and munching popcorn.

Yeah it should be a fairly big difference. I always wondered how you did it with just BM and archon armor rating.

As I told another archon, the difference between him and me is I look at armor first, dps is somewhere way lower down the scale of priority.

Will keep ya updated.

Geez when will this maintenance be over!>!>>!>!>??!?!?
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 1/22/2013 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll bin it. 3B

Sorry Willy... you knew i was looking for one :-P
Edited by PuddingHead#1779 on 1/22/2013 7:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Oops sorry IronW. Bin is met.

Will add ya in game PuddingHead. Btw, server's up.
Reply Quote
I use thorne pants, hence the reason the neck make sense.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/19433234

I have armor boots too, but I have been listing them on AH.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/17189310

Maybe I'll give it a shot with a cross neck (Yours or other) and the armor boots.
Reply Quote
Oh my god pudding sniped me :P

Grats my friend.
Reply Quote
@Charlatan
Later tonight (6pm US Cent.) as i'm at work currently :-P. PuddingHead#1779 so you don't have to look around.

@Ironwilly
If you want to try a cross first you can borrow my old one? it's a 9/60/9.5 should give you a fair idea on smoothness of cm/ww.
Reply Quote
Sent ya a friend request. ^^ I will be on in about 9 hours time from this post. I'm 16 hrs forward from PST.
Reply Quote
Wow, that was fast, GJ bro. Guess I'll have to look around for a different one when I'm ready

Talk to you tonight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]