Diablo® III

No heroes exist on this account error

Error when viewing my profile on the site saying No heroes exist on this account. After logging today the EULA agreement appeared again and I had to accept everything again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Do you normally play on the US region? This is the US Tech forum and you're only going to see profiles for characters you have on this region.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Dobie, what you usually see when you try a different region website, is a message telling you that you don't have any chars on that Region and a suggestion to check other regions. It gives you a list with links to them even. The OP is not getting, that, they are getting told there are no characters on the account at all. They are two different messages. Try it yourself :) So really, the OP is correct that there is an issue with his account display.
Reply Quote
OP has characters on the EU servers;

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xaphiar-2553/
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Yep, but he the website should have given him the proper message. I tested it myself by going to the EU site where I don't have characters and the message is:

Profile Unavailable

A profile for this account does not exist in this region.

If this account has characters in a different server region, a profile may be available at one of the links below:

That is what the OP should see when trying his profile from here. NOT the message that no characters exist on the account. What the OP should also do is post in the Website Bug report forums instead of Tech Support.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]