Diablo® III

Top 3 Upgrades.

I have about 300 million to spend and have given up on being able to afford a halfway decent Mempo + Nat's Ring combination so I'm just going to upgrade some other beer.

Have better rings than those equiped just using these for paragon leveling. Not touching Ammy either till after the patch.

With that said but should be my first few upgrades to get the most bang for my buck?

Better bow? Pants, Chest, Belt? New DML? I know I need to probably upgrade each item but was wondering which you think pop out immediately.

Oh and with my normal gear on I'm at 205k (Non SS/SA) with 48K HP. Looking to bump DPS some but also my RA without losing much/any HP.
Reply Quote
OK, what is 1 thing I should upgrade or should I wait till after patch? Thanks.
Reply Quote
You can easily get a good dex vit memo I got mine for 9mil.
Get rare 6cc bracers with high dex vit ar
Get witching hour
Get inna pants with vit on them
Get a nat ring with avg dmg , high dex, ar, vit you don't need to get one with cc.
Your dml is hungering arrow but you use bola shot???

Why are you stacking so much mf???
Dex , cc, cd, vit, ar, ias... Don't focus on other stat unless you maybe want strafe built then get pick up radius.

Get as much dex as you can, being around 50% or more cc, 300+cd, 45k+ life, 400+ ar. focus on that the more you get the better. Get dmg along with increasing your ehp.
Edited by Evilbunz#1437 on 1/23/2013 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]