Diablo® III

Need help with barb

Hey guys, I'm still fairly new to this game and i was just wondering if i could get some help from you all.

Just wanna hear some opinions from other vet players.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Her0-1943/hero/28761833
Reply Quote
Just some general advice, there are a few things you need to be effective in combat.

-EHP (Effective Health Points): A combination of your damage reduction and life, you need enough to absorb burst damage.

-Healing Threshold: A combination of your healing sources (life on hit, life steal, life regen, skill based healing) and your damage reduction, you need enough to negate sustained damage.

-DPS: The damagez. You want as much as you can to be efficient, but the above two things come first (although lifesteal does work off of your dps).

As for leveling, you can play pubs up until 60 and just gear up then, or you can start looking for gear with reduced level requirements on the auction house (weapons especially) to ease your way up until you reach inferno.

If you want, you can add me in game and we can chat.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help man. ill add you tomorrow sometime in the afternoon when im available.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]