Diablo® III

New WD: Bears, Mana regen and Pickup Radius.

Hello everyone. After returning to the game I have decided not to continue with my Wizard (for now anyway) and have just reached level 60 on my WD.

My goals are thus: Spam bears. All the time. All the bears. MANY bears. Everywhere.

I've looked over many threads and many builds and I'm probably going to mash it up and see what works best for me, but Passives are probably going to be Grave Injustice, Gruesome Feast and Blood Ritual. If I swap anything out, it'll be Blood Ritual.

The information I'm looking for (since I know little about WD items) is what stats I can get on what pieces. I'm probably going to be running 4 Zuni pieces for the set bonuses, so my slots are limited and I really need to choose carefully. Here are the stats I need to know about:

Pick Up Radius
Mana Regeneration
Zombie Charger cost reduction
Maximum Mana

What slots can I get those stats on?
Reply Quote
View profile
PUR can come from:

shoulders
gloves
chest
bracers
mojo (thing of the deep)
boots
pants

Mana Regen comes from:

Ceremonial Knife
Mojo
Voodoo Mask

ZC reduction comes from:

Mojo
Ammy (Mara's)
rings (skull grasp / soj)

Max Mana comes from:

Ceremonial Knife
Voodoo Mask
Ammy (Xephirian Amulet)
SoJ
Mojo
Edited by ofgortens#1113 on 1/25/2013 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thank you ofgortens!

I will definitely check you out, Legion. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]