Diablo® III

Cannot login to the game Error 14404

so boring this few day!!! still can t login =.=. still need wait how long?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
been trying to get on for a few hours now, still no luck. Wtf are you doing blizz
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It looks like everyone posting in this thread is connecting from the SEA region. It appears there's an intermittent issue with that region connecting to our US servers. We've not yet identified the actual cause but this workaround is working for those who use it. It involves changing to a public DNS server rather than the one provided by your ISP.

Here's a link to the workaround thread posted back in December.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7392969288
Reply Quote
same here can't get into both wow or d3 #14404 in d3 and #144 error in wow.

Pls fix
Reply Quote
Same mis please fix the problem !!!
Reply Quote
Disappointed , utterly disappointed in you blizzard.

I just get 2 hours a day to play diablo , and that too you take away from me.

oh btw i tried the asia and europe servers and they work alright

I can't connect to the us servers and i'm using an european game client in middle east area

just fyi... if i screw up like these errors .. i lose my job, get jailed and deported from the country.
i'd love to see the same damocles sword on your side.
Edited by Newbz#2887 on 1/22/2013 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
why I can't login to the game?

"There was an error downloading the agreements. (ERROR 14404)"
Reply Quote
I play from the Middle East, and I can not access the server U.S. !!!!
Reply Quote
I'm from middle east also..

I tried this fix http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7392969288 and it worked for me :D

See you in game!
Reply Quote
Possible explain to us more than what I did exactly ?!!
Reply Quote
i have the same problem error 14404
Reply Quote
tried the method of changing server then switching back but itsstill same error message
Reply Quote
I have got the same 14404 error and I have tried everything that it is out there that should help, I've change the DNS gateway, I have flushed and changed regions ect ect. I'm physically breaking down here, I need my Diablo 3 fix, I luv this game so much, please help Blizzard, I have almost broken my fist against the wall in frustration!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
I don't care what the haters say about this game or about Jay, Jay for president!!!! It is the best game ever, I haven't had so much fun since I discovered crayons and that was at age 4...
PLEASE HELP BLIZZARD!!!!!
PS. Thanks for the best game ever
Reply Quote
So i'm from EU and i played a little bit when diablo 3 came out. But i stopped playing and after a while.But i wanted to wanted to play. Created a new player but i didn't notice it was on the americans region. But it worked fine until the new bug fix patch. Now i can only play on Eu region :(
Reply Quote
Day # 2

Error 14404
Reply Quote
please tell me what is the fix?
Reply Quote
i tried what was suggested, to switch servers, i switched to Europe then switched back to the Americas then BOOM! i can play now :)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Pleas HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 04:04 AMPosted by ABShole
i tried what was suggested, to switch servers, i switched to Europe then switched back to the Americas then BOOM! i can play now :)

Yes yes yes this is the solution .... Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu :)
Reply Quote
I cannot log in D3 US server for 2 weeks!!
Please help to solve this problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]