Diablo® III

Cannot login to the game Error 14404

same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
the following message come in:
There was a problem with an authentication module. (Error 14404)
Reply Quote
the following message come in:
There was a problem with an authentication module. (Error 14404)

please help
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just editing my post from yesterday I was having the same problem with WoW and Diablo. I submitted a ticket. Bliz said they are seeing many players in my region (New Zealand) by the Error 114 for Wow and Diablo with error 14404. They say

"At this time it appears to be related to DNS routing through the equipment connecting from your region to our servers.

To reiterate there are no compatibility problems with Windows 8 and this appears to be wholly related to the DNS issue.

The workaround we have available at this time is listed here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709861874

This includes trying to force a DNS update and also using a public DNS (Google's) to attempt to connect. Outside these workarounds this is largely an issue the network engineers that manage the equipment that connects your region to ours needs to resolve. There has been no given ETA at this time but we expect that forum thread to be updates when it is resolved".

I tried it today and it actually worked after days of frustration I can now access both games. Hope this works for others as well is it has for me.
Edited by Rockmusician#1243 on 1/24/2013 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
My com My ID US server error 14404
My com Friend ID US server OK
Friend com My ID US server error 14404
Friend com Friend ID US server OK

My com My ID asia server OK
My com My ID EU server OK

I think DNS no problem... it only ID and server ploblem...
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
I just changed server then logged in. Then I logged out again and changed back to American and it worked. I've seen this posted on a couple of other forums. Hopefully it works for you guys :)
Reply Quote
got that error 14404 also! please blizzard do something! this is the only day i am free to play diablo 3!
Reply Quote
it worked!
Reply Quote
can not login !! D3 error#14404
Reply Quote
same here can't get into d3 #14404 now.
Plz fix
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. Error 14404.

I guess it's a good thing Path of Exile is in open beta so I can waste some time there while this gets resolved.
Reply Quote
Same problem here after a clean install of OS - In Australia getting 14404 when attempting login.

Changed server to Europe, then got error RE Problem downloading Agreement 14404.

Changed back to US, and BAM - login successful.
Reply Quote
cant log in diablo 3!~
Reply Quote
same here!euro server got problem plz fix it!
Reply Quote
i cant join to European server... but i can join to American server !
why !?!
Reply Quote
cant join to European server... but i can join to American server !
why !?!

????
Reply Quote
ERROR 14404!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Got 14404 also. I can't login to Euro servers but I can login to US servers.
Reply Quote
It is a shame that Blizzard still now has this mass of problems..... Yesterday the AH crashed and i lost a few million gold.. and today no access due to error 14404....
Reply Quote
Blizzard? What is the problem? Please fix this error!!!!!

The game works fine one day and then the next day it is all srewy!

I feel cuckold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]