Diablo® III

unbuffed dps question?

i know ptv bumps your paper dps but are there other passives or skills that do the same?
Reply Quote
None that are automatic. things like gruesome feast do when its active. Gruesome feast gives you between 10-50% of your INT for 10 seconds. And soul harvest gives you 130-650 INT for 30-60 seconds depending. You can also drop a BBV Slam Dance for an extra 30% damage.
If you're gonna do all that , make sure you hit a frenzy shrine before you log out for even more sheet dps.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/19/2013 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like using soul harvest with the damage rune(vengeful spirit). Fast casting, great damage buff with low casting cost. I've routinely can crit with soul harvest (the skill alone) in the 500k or more.
Edited by Fuzzynator#1260 on 1/19/2013 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
BBV is great for elites. make sure you have enough survivability to stay in teh circle.
Reply Quote
GF is way better than PtV if you have at least 20 yard pur, it's great with AC but I wouldn't recommend using it with no pur. Manually forraging for health globes sucks. When I run mp 2/3 for xp I''d permanently see my dps sitting at 250k+ (up from 180k).

Soul Harvest:Vengeful Spirit can be cast on the move so it's my favorite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]