Diablo® III

mp0/1 farming viable?

I know my WD's gear is not very good but would the build I have on with the gear I got be good for farming mp0 or mp1 with relative efficiency? If not, then what kind of low budget items should I look for? Not 2h? Pretty much all gear is handme-down from my other chars or random finds, except for the skorn which I thought was a good buy for 250k...but maybe I was fooled?

I like doing the acid rain for large spread out groups and bears for elites. The pet is mainly a decoy and then there is the damage buff.

I don't have any plans for high mp play with my WD but I do want it to be effective at mp0/1 so I can change pace with a different character.
Reply Quote
Seems like you have decent starter gear. Not likely to be efficient until you up the dps a bit but that will comes as you increase int/ crit chance/ crit damage. Keep farming :)

Add me in game if you need some help/ I might have some hand me downs gathering dust in the stash
Reply Quote
Was the skorn a good choice? I keep having a feeling I made a bad buy. I have a knife with mana regen and loh but obviously much less dps in my stash. Should I use that instead and get a good offhand? I noticed the set knife and offhand combo could be bought fairly cheap. Would that be a better route?
Reply Quote
Honestly if you are low MP farming you're better off running Thing of the deep and a decent 1h with grave injustice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)