Diablo® III

The Death of Diablo 3

We all knew this day would come, but none of us even comprehended that it would be this soon.
The hackers and cheats have once again ruined a good game. I thought with everything being stored on the server, "duping" and 3rd party hacking apps would get banned and killed instantly, but alas I was wrong. Even if Blizzard does try to take action at this point, there has already been erreputable harm to the AH and RMAH.

I suppose some of us can still play honestly, with friends and without the AH's, but what is the point of only playing part of a game.
Reply Quote
I absolutely agree that the community experience is part of this games appeal but will be destroyed without the persecution of malicious players!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Wait for PvP: The point will become clear.
Reply Quote
No hyperbole in this thread.
Reply Quote
We all knew this day would come, but none of us even comprehended that it would be this soon.
The hackers and cheats have once again ruined a good game. I thought with everything being stored on the server, "duping" and 3rd party hacking apps would get banned and killed instantly, but alas I was wrong. Even if Blizzard does try to take action at this point, there has already been erreputable harm to the AH and RMAH.

I suppose some of us can still play honestly, with friends and without the AH's, but what is the point of only playing part of a game.

^that
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:21 AMPosted by PsykoTron
erreputable

That's not a word.
Reply Quote
i suggest people start playing hardcore.

-no bots
-no rmah
-you keep gold and stash on death.
-fair gear prices at all levels.
-gems are worth a ton (aymtysts are worth 12k currently, ive seen them up to 20k each)
-many drops are worthwhile, doesnt need to be a perfect roll to make some gold
- fun playerbase, ive met many people playing HC. when i got bored of D3 i had maybe 3 friends that still played. at any given time i have about 15-20, and i know at least 4-5 groups of people that are online throughout the day.
-playerbase is also quite honest. there are scammers im sure. i know a fair amount of people that will loan out their gear on death. sometimes ive seen people give away 50-100m gear "until you get back on your feet". if i find an upgrade for a friend, ill sell it to him at 1/10th the value, or free often times. when my stash is full i join public games and give it all away :)
-lots of "no AH" players
-duping, there was a problem with it (akira made it famous), but it was quite limited and blizzard i think figured it out and banned them.
Reply Quote
yawn... another whining thread.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:34 AMPosted by koros
yawn... another whining thread.

Spoken like someone who actively cheats/bots trying to downplay the issue.
Reply Quote
i suggest people start playing hardcore.

-no bots
-duping, there was a problem with it (akira made it famous), but it was quite limited and blizzard i think figured it out and banned them.

no bots? open your eyes or make a bit of research, just a tiny bit

duping is same on sc as in hc
Reply Quote
"The 'death' of some players in Diablo 3" would be more accurate. There will always be players who will whine and beg for more but won't hang it up so soon and some almost never.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who necro'ed this post from 6 months ago? I'm reporting you!!!
Reply Quote
Duping has ruined the game right now. The weekend massacre is continuing since word got out Blizzard doesn't know yet...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]