Diablo® III

Looks like Calamities are safe in 1.07

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593743038?page=15#294

We do our best to ensure that we alert the community in advance of game changes (just like we did for the Legendary Item Improvements), and in this particular case, I wanted to jump in to reassure everyone that “black weapons” (i.e. weapons with the MinMaxDamage Affix) are not going to be nerfed in patch 1.0.7, and we have no plans going forward to nerf them.

Known Issues are just that, bugs that we know about. They are NOT necessarily bugs that are going to be fixed. The MinMaxDamage bug has been a bug known to us since July of last year, however, we did not want to fix a bug that would effectively nerf a large number of existing weapons. That’s why we did not fix the bug in any previous patch that we've released since the bug was found, nor are we fixing it in patch 1.0.7. Currently, the plan is that at such a time that we address the bug, the bug fix will only apply to newly created items, so as to not adversely affect existing items.
Reply Quote
lol Aren't you happy man! :D
Reply Quote
I'm happy
Reply Quote
That's how we do it in Kingsport!
Reply Quote
whats even better is CM confirmed a change will preserve the legacy items

(however be ready to have all new gear when expansions come out, i'm sure it will be ilvl 64 gear)
Reply Quote
possible that with marquise ruby, calamity might become BIS
Reply Quote
yep, I am very happy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]