Diablo® III

What should my next 12 mil be spent on?

Looking to upgrade my CM/WW wizard and can't decide on what to get next. I'm thinking a new Amulet and Chan's Force. What do you guys think?
Edited by EmptyRed#1528 on 1/23/2013 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey. You need to make a HUGH jump in AS to make CM/WW work more efficiently. Obviously, you're just starting out. But the higher you get your AS the better the build will work and the better you'll be able to farm. I'd:

A) get a 9 IAS Chant Force. Look for one with VIT or STR or something useful.
B) get a Chant will with 1.74 AS. This ought to put you in the 2.5 breakpoint.

35+9= 44 AS
1.74*1.44=2.51

I know there were 3 1000+ Will's on the AH this morning for under 8M. I know, because I bought 2 of them to flip, sorry!!! There might be one left. Otherwise there's plenty of Will's under 1000 DPS that are less than 10M. Or be patient, and wait for one. Yeah, the drop in DPS will suck, but you'll be freezing better and you'll survive more that way too.
Reply Quote
What is the ias% on the Will that I need to search?
Reply Quote
look at all IAS's. it doesn't matter what the IAS is....its the combination of IAS and +AS of the Will. Just look for 1.74 "Attacks per Second" near the top of the box....just under the big DPS number.

One of those 1000 Wills was still available when I was home for lunch. I'm not sure what the attacks per second was though.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 1/23/2013 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]