Diablo® III

Suggested Inferal Machine MP Level

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what MP level you guys think I should be farming keys/Ubers.

I'm asking your opinion so I don't waste my time farming low MP levels and/or waste keys by farming too high levels.

Also any gaping flaws you see in my gear or build let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Varemis
Reply Quote
I have a similar DPS as you and I farm keys on MP 5. I can roll everything pretty and 5 seems the most efficient.

You have way too little life. Maybe put a Vit gem in your helmet instead.
Reply Quote
View profile
when i actually cared about Hellfire rings, i would never do anything below mp7. It just wasnt worth it. Running lower mp was very frustrating as keys and ring materials often did not fall.

Eventually, when my group were more geared, we graduated to mp8-9 depending on who was available that night.

I agree with CTwit, your life is a little low. And you could use one more piece with AR to bump you to around 400 all resists. You can try mp5 and gauge how you fair. I don't think that you can do mp5 ubers solo, but you should be able to run KW's at mp5. But you don't know until you try it. It may be also easier to run some defensive skills and passives as you go higher, so experiment with the Jungle Fortitude passive and use dogs/life link. You may also want to look at Horrify/Frightening Aspect

You may also find that without bears in your build, it may be slow to kill at mp5+

and just so you get an idea, ignore my current gear setup as i've been experimenting with some PvP setups, but when i'm decked out in full PVE gear, i sit at about 65k life/180k raw unbuffed dps and i can run mp7 comfortably.
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 1/25/2013 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
@fabbyhunter - which rune is better for zombie dogs mp5+ uber runs: leeching beasts or life link? I can't make up my mind... I'm kinda in the same boat as Varemus, I've been struggling to bump up my vit. I'll be upgrading to a radiant star amethyst tonight, but that only gives my life 2% bump.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/25/2013 01:05 PMPosted by emeraldsword
@fabbyhunter - which rune is better for zombie dogs mp5+ uber runs: leeching beasts or life link? I can't make up my mind... I'm kinda in the same boat as Varemus, I've been struggling to bump up my vit. I'll be upgrading to a radiant star amethyst tonight, but that only gives my life 2% bump.

hey EmSword, i prefer life link. I've tried leeching beasts but the returns from the dogs were rather small. Instead, LS and loh gains either through bears (for LS) and acid rain (for loh) overshot and surpassed any gains from dogs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]