Diablo® III

Innas Set and Ehp

Hi all,

I am pretty new to monk but am finding it the most fun out of all the classes.

Decided to go with a 4pc Inna set yesterday, however, I find that I am losing alot of Ehp after swapping out my old items. I have to add the vitality gem to my pants to make it viable and I dont think that the rolls on my Inna set are that poor.

How do you guys cope with the natually low EHP Inna set? I have a budget of 5 million.

My profile as below.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/spyky-1981/Zen/22693101
Reply Quote
Making sure to only get good stats for ALL the random abilities helps if your going 4-piece Inna's. You could get any one of Armor/AR/Life/100+Vit on the helm. You could also get one of AR/Poison reists/200+Vit on the chest. Inna's chest particularly isn't worth it without a good roll for the one random stat.

You're giving up a lot EHP for the Sweeping Winds bonus. Much of that loss also comes from the Pants and Belt. It's up to you whether that SW bonus is worth the cost you pay. (Generally, for me it isn't)
Reply Quote
I agree too, belt and pants generally have low EHP because there's only 1 random roll and weak innate EHP roll.

By the way, what's the ideal ehp for monk? Mine current one is 390k with % damage reduction, 660k with dodge.

Basically, the random roll I chose for the Inna's as as follows as I find it the most bang for buck.

Inna Armor - 230 combined stats with 5% ranged damage reduction (so that both melee and ranged reduction are covered)
Inna belt - 190 strength roll (equivalent to 190 armour and my barb can use it to get 12k additional dps increment for cheap)
Inna pants - Poison Resistance
Inna helm - Poison Resistance + Spirit regeneration
Reply Quote
Having One item with 10k+ Health Globe Bonus = OP. I Love my Innas head yo ^_^
Reply Quote
If you only have 5 mil to spend, I suggest checking out Piffle's gearing guide;

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005435884

He has very good information on how to properly gear, without breaking the bank.

Cheers,

Snazzy
Reply Quote
I handle low EHP with lots of LS, high IAS and CC to spawn cyclones, and hard face-tanking. Getting health to almost 40k, and keeping the bucket full with LS, works for me.

I comfortably do MP8, and I am hoping to someday save up the 1.5bil or so for a harder hitting EF to carry me to MP10 comfort. The coming squishiness in the next patch may be enough all by itself.
Reply Quote
OP, I'm a big fan of the Inna's set bonus, which just makes it more important to find other gears with high EHP bonus. This may be blasphemy for some, but I avoided movement speed on boots in order to get tons of EHP there... just as an example.
Reply Quote
View profile
Spy unfortunately the most expensive Innas pieces are the ones with excellent eHP prop rolls.

First choice for most is Vit with Pants providing up to 200 and Chest providing up to 300 both monster eHP boosts. The other popular choice is a Resistance roll with AR being the most expensive and any other single Resist coming a distant second but is friendlier to your budget.

As for the helm I see a fair amount of End Game monks going for AR roll and %Life roll if they are not using a Mempo. If you choose to push towards DPS on the helm %Damage to FoT or SW is a good option.

Mind you many will only use 2 of the four pieces either Chest and Pants or Helm and Pants.

The black sheep of the set is the belt which many opt out of since WH is so damn spectacular but if you do end up going this route you can follow the above or if you end up suing this for TR build you can throw on a 7yard radius pickup on there so you dont waste that roll on the other set parts.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
My thoughts on Inna's. 2 pc is all you need unless you're doing low mp farming/tempest rush.

Pants: BiS - single resist is the bang for the back way to go, eHP way highest vit roll you can afford if you're trying to do higher mp's.

Helm: 2nd bis (crit mempo#1) as much dex/vit, 6% crit, and some of resist/life% or +globes is an effective discount option.

Belt: Not enough ehp. Worst of the set, only for low MP farming to keep TR up or unless you have two super high dps black weapons, get something else. Rare with tons of eHP (or possibly blackthornes - see chest), or ideally the best witching hour you can afford.

Chest: Same as belt, low mp farming, or if you have hundreds of millions and can get a 250+ vit roll to compete with eHP. At which point you'll want to get a mempo, so you can chest/pants for the 2pc. Alternatives blackthorne's chest with as much dex/vit/double resists, or a rare with the same + 3 sockets.
Reply Quote
Best stat to aim for on Inna's is +Armor, it's the eHP stat that comes at the lowest cost. You can then focus on getting resists on your rares (wich is one of the easiest thing to do when gearing up). The really tricky part is getting vitality as well.

@Muckery; Blackthorn's belt is pretty !@#$ing great if you ask me, guarantees gross amounts of DEX as well as all the stats you need. The only better monk belt would be a witching hour.
Edited by FuzzyWuzzy#1793 on 1/25/2013 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
innas set = you better get high ehp on your other gear... its tough to balance and can be expensive. I suggest only go with a 4 piece innas set if you can afford very high EHP stats as the random affix for each piece, otherwise stick to 2 piece.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Best stat to aim for on Inna's is +Armor, it's the eHP stat that comes at the lowest cost. You can then focus on getting resists on your rares (wich is one of the easiest thing to do when gearing up). The really tricky part is getting vitality as well.

@Muckery; Blackthorn's belt is pretty !@#$ing great if you ask me, guarantees gross amounts of DEX as well as all the stats you need. The only better monk belt would be a witching hour.

Blackthorne's belt is good, I shopped for one for a bit to go with my chest but I found rare to be more cost effective for ehp. Picked up a 151 dex/162 vit/9% life/39 cold/61 ar belt for 8-9 mil off bid a while back. Collects dust now but if I ever need to tank up it's there for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]