bump
Reply Quote
Sent u a request
Reply Quote
Your nick is JustinBieber? No Thx
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 01:26 PMPosted by LastHeroRus
Your nick is JustinBieber? No Thx

I will sing you a song and give you a t-shirt with my face on it for the same price ;)
Reply Quote
Just got me to 60! Super fast leveling, A ++
Reply Quote
Greatest service ever! 33 levels in 1 hour!! Really quick and exp bars grow so fast! Very worth it.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 04:53 PMPosted by MINERNOLAN
Greatest service ever! 33 levels in 1 hour!! Really quick and exp bars grow so fast! Very worth it.

Thanks man, very appreciated!
Reply Quote
Added you. LF a 37-60
Reply Quote
Ok, I'll be there for you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Never tried power leveling before, and wanted to try it..so he offers 15mins for 750k, i payed him for it up front, then we started. He wouldnt stop and i died OVER and OVER and OVER because of adds in the back, i asked for a refund after only about 4 mins of a 15 min service, he replied "im not a walmart.."..i was forced to follow him and lose exp due to him going to fast and me dying.
Not pleased with what ive seen from this guy.
Reply Quote
I'm on the fence with this guy. He took me from 39-51 in 30min, so that's par for the course. But he comes off as a huge douche... that's really what kept me from extending my time (51-60).

Some gripes:
He runs archon with no plan to regain it when it falls off. When it falls off tries to be a WW/CM to rebuild archon (which works about as well as waiting, this happened several times).

I'm sure I would have died a ton if I weren't a demon hunter and covered in +vit with a vit hellfire ring. When you die he walks on like nothing happened. If his thoughts were on saving time, he should stop wasting time critiquing my leveling gear...

Overall:
He does fine MP10 nm (so up to lvl 50). Hell MP10 is a different story, his lower dps is very noticeable vs other guys doing this. Plus, his prices are higher than the guys doing 1 level : 100k so I don't see any reason to go with this guy if anyone else is available. (I was paying a hair under 150k a level). I don't have enough data to say if he would be cheaper than the 150k most charge at level 50+ but my gut instinct would say he's ~200k a level at 50+
Reply Quote
Thanks guy for replying, I appologise that you did not appreciate the service.
I am 400k DPS Archon and can cary 3 char to lvl 60 in 2h30min.

First of all:

Croxley did not want to spend 1 min to go on AH and equip with all res, vitality and armor so he was 1 hit all the time. I have to kill 1 monster per second to keep my archon going, I raise when I My buff is good and don't when my buff is going out.

Secondly:

Bredial, pleaze... I power lvl you the first time and everything goes well... then you alway have to leave for some reason, come back and leave comeback and leave during some hour.

I don't have time to loose. When I am not power leveling people I do uber in rows in Critical Mass wizard. I was tired to change my build for you so I kept half my CM build and gear and half my archon build and gear, and I admit it it did not go well.

Plz people be prepared, go on AH and equip, then i'll do a full 2h30 min with you.

I did over 200 char by now and everyones happy.

Thanks any way
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 05:09 AMPosted by Humbut

Thanks man, very appreciated!

It was a pleasure to level you. You were well geared and wasnot diying at every single hit... so you level fast!

Thanks again for all your comment guys, continue to add me!
Reply Quote
[quote]This Mother Effer... Is the man, got me from 32 - 60 in a matter of 1hour 22mins... THA MAAAN!

Also best fun i've ever had in Diablo, I was dodgin' arrows and fireballs and javelins and shiet, you get 1shotted around 45-60, so It's like... !@#$ %^-* !@#$ yeaaah sidestep god...

Vote #1 Humbut

Funniest post I red on this tread lol
Edited by Humbut#2740 on 3/11/2013 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Senbon
Humbut was really fast, helped me level my monks up for a respectable price. I'd recommend to others if you're looking for a fast and effective power leveling service. Thanks!

Thanks man, very appreciated.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Poptartz
Great Powerleveler, Thanks man.

Thanks alot!
Reply Quote
=D thanks!

Good guy, nice fast run, 40-60 in1 hour 20 mins
A++
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]