Diablo® III

Lord Joch's MP10 carries

online now taking requests
taking more requests. bump
bump taking more requests
I requested a carry from Joch, more than happy to pay the 3m fee. I had used Joch in the past, and while more expensive than most carry services, I enjoy watching his well geared barb plow through ubers.

He invited me to a group filled with other players. They were paying Joch to ride off my machines. That might be standard practice, but I didn't feel like I was getting a good deal any longer, so I left the group.

What followed was the single funniest, egotistical tirade I have encountered for a long time.

Screened grabbed for shared enjoyment: http://tinypic.com/r/nbywr8/6

Thank you for the lulz Lord Joch, Prince of All Barbarians, #1 MP10 Carry on US Server.
01/27/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Flocculent
Lord Joch, Prince of All Barbarians, #1 MP10 Carry on US Server.

Hail Lord Joch. Bump taking more requests
Edited by Joch#1760 on 1/27/2013 5:57 PM PST
good service thx
I requested a carry from Joch, more than happy to pay the 3m fee. I had used Joch in the past, and while more expensive than most carry services, I enjoy watching his well geared barb plow through ubers.

He invited me to a group filled with other players. They were paying Joch to ride off my machines. That might be standard practice, but I didn't feel like I was getting a good deal any longer, so I left the group.

What followed was the single funniest, egotistical tirade I have encountered for a long time.

Screened grabbed for shared enjoyment: http://tinypic.com/r/nbywr8/6

Thank you for the lulz Lord Joch, Prince of All Barbarians, #1 MP10 Carry on US Server.

omfg he actually calls himself lord joch and says he is the freakin prince of all barbarians...i thought it was just a nickname all this time lol...ive done free runs wondering why this guy is posting 2:30 uber times like it was good or something...but he actually thinks he is a lord...omfg.
Edited by BOOMFace#1808 on 1/28/2013 9:35 PM PST
@ boomface. see me on ptr big homie, let me show you the reason they call me the Lord Joch.

Edited by Joch#1760 on 1/28/2013 11:38 PM PST
Because YOU call yourself that prolly....my face hurts from laughing at flocculent's post...was the single funniest thing ive ever seen when you said "I am lord Joch number 1 bla bla bla on the server!!!" like he cared or something hehe. Reminded me of why i still play diablo.
Edited by BOOMFace#1808 on 1/29/2013 3:05 AM PST
LORD JOKE DOES IT AGAIN BWHAHAHAHA
LORD JOKE DOES IT AGAIN
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]