Diablo® III

Any wizards testing 1.07 ptr - REMEMBER 1.05!

I'm so glad we're getting buffed. Sure, we still have plenty of crap skills, but it's a positive start, and I'm really looking forward to kicking some, both softcore and hardcore.

However, for the good of the community, I implore all you guys testing PTR to remember what happened to our "buffs" in 1.05 ptr...
- meteor proc nerfs
- sleet storm getting nerfed from 333 to 280 (how the hell did that get nerfed? Who used it?)
- more proc nerfs (spectral blade procs too good? huh?)
- nothing positive added

So please... PLEASE... if you're doing good with one or more of our buffed new skills:
- Do not stream it
- Do not post about it
- Do not upload to YouTube
- Reskill back to Wave of Force when done

Thank you. :)
Reply Quote
Wave of force is OP!
Edited by dboy#1704 on 1/22/2013 6:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
such a shame they couldn't come up with the builds themselves and have to wait for us players to figure it out for them then omg nerf nerf

shame!
Reply Quote
illusionist is OP on bubble+mirror image+teleport
Reply Quote
such a shame they couldn't come up with the builds themselves and have to wait for us players to figure it out for them then omg nerf nerf

shame!

The least they could do is give us a full patch cycle to enjoy ourselves. :) It's not like our buffs are all that huge. Look at the monk buffs, they're MONSTER... like 390->829 for WoL. And there's STILL QQ over there from a rowdy bunch cos their SW exploit ended up in the "Bug Fixes" section.

I suppose there was quite a bit of QQ around here when storm chaser bug got "fixed", but I saw that one coming. :)

But I'd say we've had enough nerfs. I'm glad Critical Mass didn't get nerfed (quite pleasantly surprised to see it in the BUFF list, lol).
Reply Quote
We're not OP, we're in fact one of the worst classes atm and 1.07 does no favor to our synergies at all so that will continue to be the case. Point the OP trigger to the new monk buffs from what I've been hearing and their invincible Pvping..
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 11:35 AMPosted by MasterJay
We're not OP, we're in fact one of the worst classes atm and 1.07 does no favor to our synergies at all so that will continue to be the case. Point the OP trigger to the new monk buffs from what I've been hearing and their invincible Pvping..

Monks actually got SW nerfed a bit. The buff to WOL is nice but a skill not many use. So a net nerf since most monks use SW.

I think Wiz cost the most to build but I don't think they are weak. In my group they are essential in Uber runs.
Edited by LuckyDog#1163 on 1/22/2013 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
i doubt they nerf us again the few left playing this boring game would be gone for good if they do.

they need to jack up monster difficulty by a ton tho that would indirectly nerf us.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/22/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 11:41 AMPosted by LuckyDog

Monks actually got SW nerfed a bit. The buff to WOL is nice but a skill not many use. So a net nerf since most monks use SW.

I think Wiz cost the most to build but I don't think they are weak. In my group they are essential in Uber runs.

yeah they correctly nerfed the dps and other skill snapshotting but, the sw buff wasnt enough so just like how sns dps multiplier went down, so will monks dps multiplier for those who run the cookie cutter build
Reply Quote
We don't need nerfs right now. Our 2 most popular builds aren't cutting it in pvp.
Reply Quote
Cm/ww at 1.8 ias was amazing back in the day.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]