Diablo® III

i want to know why.....

(Locked)

i see so many unhappy players on here, all i read is negative comments and what for? some of you guys are spoiled as all hell, i mean let let do their thing rome wasnt built in a day and yet you guys say the game sucks and why???? i think this game rocks and i think all the negative people out there willl change their minds in time and thats all i wanted to say about this, i just hate seeing how people say the game sucks yet they have no life and play it every day =)
Alot of people had alot of expactation for diablo 3 since all the success that diablo 2 xpac had. We are pationate about our diablo game and we expacted diablo 3 to be the best blizzard game ever released by blizzard and it still can be with more patches and an expansion.

**The Future is Bright**

-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/22/2013 7:36 AM PST
OP just go play this game a bit more and you'll know what everyone's talking about.
I agree with OP in a way. Life is full of expectations and unmet expectations. I can say that if you could lose yourself to d2 you can do the same and that is the core expectation on my behalf. diablo 2 lod was !@#$ until 1.09......
01/22/2013 07:29 AMPosted by djtroclmp
i see so many unhappy players on here, all i read is negative comments and what for? some of you guys are spoiled as all hell, i mean let let do their thing rome wasnt built in a day and yet you guys say the game sucks and why???? i think this game rocks and i think all the negative people out there willl change their minds in time and thats all i wanted to say about this, i just hate seeing how people say the game sucks yet they have no life and play it every day =)

You do realize speaking like that intentionally or otherwise is only going to encourage more negativity aimed at you?
Diablo, will be a great game! how you say "Rome wasnt build in one day" Diablo 2 wasnt too, it tooks a lot of patch and even an expansion pack to be what its is now...

Diablo 3, will be a great game when the devs make their homework...

Also, the constributions of the comunity is large enought!! and there is a lot of ideas for the upcoming patch who is under development...
In a few months, we all will see a good change, and the players who leave the game (Such as me) will come back and enjoy the game again...

I quit cause the lvl limit and the mf (and no indexed drop tables) isnt all what i want but that change brought me back
all i read is negative comments and what for?

If you've already read them and still don't know then nobody here is going to be able to help you understand.

01/22/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Hoover
Diablo 3, will be a great game when the devs make their homework...

More like after several years of make-up summer school classes.
we are fed up from day 1...thats the truth. If they did something right for a change. They releasd an Alpha version of a Game and haved managed to turn it into a Beta

Blizz constantly screw things up.

first month...server prob
second...realized melee classes cant go beyond act2
third...exploits like "golden chest", rmah releasd the same probs and still happening
fourth...when things finaly calmed down. Bots&dupes&exploits

shall i go on?
Diablo 2 LoD was released one year after diablo 2... It brought with it more characters, items and acts. The game was so good it became Game of Year. It had a cult flowing and was popular for 12 years and still has very active and new players to this day. To simply copy and paste the entire game with updated graphics would alone sell the same amount of copy's as D3 trust me... For people of the forums, game testers, game review sites, players in game, precessional gamers and kids of all ages to all complain about this game speaks volumes...

Get a clue...
100 Human Paladin
I'm with the OP. I'm also curious about the amount of QQ, angst and straight up butthurt on these forums. The QQ level is disproportionately high for the game. I've had a ton of fun for many hours playing it. But the QQ level on these forums makes it sound like the game killed my dog and ran off with my wife. I would be all for the D3 mods enforcing the forum rules more strictly and cleaning up some of the worthless whining, tinfoil hating and basic butthurtery that goes on here.
I think it has something to do with Blizzard's failure to acknowledge certain problems the game has. I like the game, but the terrible management and lack of acknowledgement on Blizzard's end of really serious problems becomes frustrating at some point. It becomes even worse when you see CMs posting on trivial threads while thoroughly constructed suggestions get buried under piles of nonsensical trolling. Nobody wants to know what your favorite follower/monster/environment is when critical flaws like the terrible itemization remain unaddressed.

Eventually, when core flaws get sorted out, that sort of polls can become useful as sources of information for more content, but then again, current content needs to be polished before introducing new stuff.
many many reasons

mostly

-loot: bad item rolls, uninteresting affix's and the ease of the GAH making a buyers market.
-no customization: chars are all similar and very generic, no choices
-bnet 2.0: completely useless compared to 1.0
-content: after all these years we still barely have 4 acts
-cheating: after all these years and always online drm botting, duping etc are just as bad a current D2

most people complain about the RMAH but really the GAH is much worse
Edited by iwonsch#1358 on 1/22/2013 9:27 AM PST

saying that we are spoiled is wrong because if we would of been spoiled we would of had a way better game than this

most of the people saying this game is bad comes from the old Diablo 1-2 crowd and we were used to having more dept in the diablo series
and instead of having a game up to the diablo standards we end up with a fisherprice version of a game that was suposed to be the diablo game that ruled them all
The game has been being worked on for 7-8 years now and they've only managed to have smooth gameplay and good mechanics. The story is horrible and doesn't really follow the first two. The end game isn't very good at all. Yes, all games "end game" is to item hunt. The problem is the type of item hunt we are doing. No one boss or area carries a singular item, so you are aimlessly hoping for an item drop rather than knowing where it might land. Itemization is worthless. Everyone is pigeon holed into a few skill specs and gearing.

Nearly all low level items have no use at end game. You can only repeat the same act in circles since there is no reason to go anywhere else. I mean, I can go on and on but I don't really feel like thinking about it. Pvp in d2 was only better in the fact that it was free roam. Most people liked it for camping. Other than that, it's no different. Actually, it is different. There are way more attacks that 1 shot you and way more attacks where you don't need to be near a player that almost always 1 shot. Trapsin, Auradin ect.. Lay a trap and go back in town or go really far away from the entrance. Auradin, just walk outside.
Edited by ISmkPotatoes#1756 on 1/22/2013 9:34 AM PST
really OP? asking why?

go through all the threads and posts, read them carefully and paying attention.

I think you are just trolling

-1/10
01/22/2013 08:45 AMPosted by HansMolman
Most of the people who are enjoying the game are playing it, not on the forums.

+100
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]