Diablo® III

Requesting help with gear

Hi! I have returned to D3 within the past 5 days after a break for numerous months. The last time I played was just after the nerfs to attack speed items included in the patch where siegebreaker gained the reflect damage affix.

Back OT: I need some serious help in regards to gearing. I have been trying to do it myself but I am overwhelmed by the shear amount of items that have potential relevance to my build.

I would like to know what would be best for me to upgrade. Im currently sitting at a 50m cashpile so please don't suggest some BiS item that I can't afford, I'm just looking for some advice on what to upgrade next/what to aim for to farm higher mp's.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Corrupted-1282/hero/846629

Any help is appreciated <3
Reply Quote
don't worry about the higher MPs .. get the XP to get the boosts.

If you want higher MPs I would only use them for key farming or ubers .. or occasially to have some MF/GF bonus if you are gear hunting.

If that is the case you will probably need to upgrade your chest piece first. Going with a nat chest will net you +130 dex bonus and you can get nat cloaks with high dex on them already for pretty cheap. Plus they have 3 sockets and will way outperform the tyrael chest from a dex perspective. Or an INNA Chest which again will have 3 sockets and between the chest/pants you will get a +130 dex bonus

That is where I'd probably sink money into if you want dps.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help. The only reason I have that chest is because I found it myself and it was better than the one I had before it.
Reply Quote
Got some gloves and a chest now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]