Diablo® III

Looking For Some Help with Equipment/Build

So i just recently came back this week after a long layoff. I have upgraded some of my equipment and am looking on some advice on what to upgrade next or what you all think I would benefit from upgrading first or changing as far as my build goes I have about a 350 mil budget i can work with. Thanks in advance for all the help. It is greatly appreciated. I posted the link to my current build below.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/mjswango57-1422/hero/9532024
Reply Quote
I would definitely upgrade your left ring and your pants. Pants can roll much more VIT. Your DPS is going to be limited by the low base damage of your otherwise well-rolled Manticore, as well. With all that money, I'd upgrade Manti with most of it, and upgrade ring, pants, and gems with the rest.

Your build looks all right, but I'm not personally a fan of the Steady Aim passive.
Reply Quote
What other passive would you go with? Perfectionist? Also as far as pants part of the reason I havent changed those is becasue of the AR. Should I upgrade those to another AR yellow pair or look for Innas with dex and vit?
Reply Quote
I haven't priced pants in a while, but I would think they'd be relatively cheap, cheaper than Inna's. You could try a 2-piece Inna's combo, but that synergizes better with a black weapon I think. (I haven't looked at the Inna's belt in a while, but if it adds x% to elemental, then yes.) If you search around on the AH, you should be able to find other pants with AR.

I'd probably use Perfectionist, since it seems like you're concerned with you're not going 'glass canon'.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]