Diablo® III

Confirmed.. Sparkflint procs conflagration?

Played around with some skills and did mp10 ghom tests as follows:

sns 226k dps with sparkflint,

1st kill 85 seconds / 1.63m effective dps

2nd kill (this time with conflagration) 75 seconds / 1.85m effective dps

don't know if this anything more than a curiosity but i'd apprecite if someone else can confirm this, my hands are getting tired. Tried first on lower monster powers and results seem consistent.

ps. im from eu, your forums are great!
Reply Quote
did not know this. the tooltip says "Summon a companion that will attack your targets for 20% weapon damage as Arcane."
Edited by RulerEric#1854 on 1/23/2013 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes Sparkflint tooltip says "Fiery Familiar"
Reply Quote
rouge...not that i can comment on your post but looking at your profile how many tries did it take to craft those 2 items you have on gloves and pants?

First profile i've seen where someone actually was wearing crafted items...just curious
Reply Quote
spark flint is single target, not that useful....
Reply Quote
Yeah i was surprised with the results too, but i just did another four runs this time mp9 and the result speaks for itself. Normally i get around 7.3-4 as multiplier but it goes 8+ with conflagration. I guess this is single target only though so don't know if it's of much use,
just tried to get conflagration working.

Romad: i have bought those items:) i don't even want to think about the chance to roll those crafting, phew.
Reply Quote
CKbrah ... now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]