Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I'm not seeing any transactions such as you described on your account. What's the id# of the transaction? With that I can see the status. If this just occurred, give it some time to process and return the gold. If it hasn't been returned within 72 hours, go ahead and submit a support ticket.
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Already answered in another thread you posted in. Please stop posting the same issue in so many different threads.
i have the same problem, i spent about 3 mill on armour and weapons and it shows i spent the money but have no armour or weapons. i only have the helm and belt but i spent allot more on a gem, two swords, and some more gear! I bought out all the items and i dont have them.. I got ripped off.. Battlenet account is Dimebag333#1597
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.