Diablo® III

Impulsive Buying ??

Its been quite awhile since i upgrade my ring, and now i'm wondering ?!?!?!? am i paying too much for this Rare Ring due to its low stats, bought this for 90++M.... can anyone share their
opinions ??

28 int
81 vit
43 Resist All
8 IAS
28 CD
88 Life Regen
4.5 CC
Reply Quote
if the ias was 9 and cc was 6, maybe but 90m for that ring for me is overpriced
Edited by pichapiegal on 1/23/2013 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Maybe a little but it's a quality ring so i wouldn't worry.
Edited by ChangBooster#1510 on 1/23/2013 3:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Considering it has good amount of VIT/AR, I think that makes it a good deal.
Reply Quote
It's close.

Slight over pay IMO. But I'd you did probably only about 20m. Not a lot of high stats Cept ias.

The vita roll is decent though.
Reply Quote
thanks for the reply guys, well i bought it due to the lack of Vit & Resist All in my gears, i had one w/o Resist all & Vit but the dmg was like 6000+ more than this... it was pretty hard to find a ring with Vit, INt, IAS, CC, CD and resist all for less than 100M in the AH... ANd now í'm seriously thinking whether shld i get a new amulet or its better for me to hold on to my gold n wait for the new versions of amulet to launch... any suggestion ???
Reply Quote
I think that's a good buy.
Reply Quote
I also think it's a good buy, Trifecta Ring with AR Vit Intel. CC is decent, IAS is quite good, and Vit is high, AR is not bad. Would worth more I think.
Reply Quote
thanks for the encouragement, the only stats i reali mind is that pathetic 28 int... well i love your witching hour, it is way alot better than mine !!!

now i'm thinkin of changing my tammy... but i'm not sure if it is the right time to change seriously... lolz dilemma @_@
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 03:30 PMPosted by pichapiegal
if the ias was 9 and cc was 6, maybe but 90m for that ring for me is overpriced

You know that the cheapiest trifecta 9/6/cd ring on AH is for 260M right?
Reply Quote
fair price there, considering it has 40 AR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]