Diablo® III

Too many class-specific items dropping

I don't know if I'm the only one troubled by the change in the latest patch that makes class-specific items drop much more often, but it is REALLY bothering me. It means that not only are half the items i pick up completely useless, but that too many of the useful items I do get are either weapons or the one or two pieces of armor in which my character class has a unique item. It wasn't so bad in A1, but it's getting RIDICULOUS in A2. I'm in the Desolate sands on normal and still wearing some Tier 2 armor pieces because I just haven't gotten any half-decent replacements that my character could wear. (In fact most of my armor would probably still be tier 2-3 if I hadn't gotten a couple of decent pieces from merchants. (and before anyone asks, I'm wearing the most MF-high pieces I could find w and playing on MP10. I'm not hurting for magical items, only WEARABLE magical items).
Reply Quote
Funny you say something, I keep finding A-Lot of Monk Specific items lately... like the last several legendaries have been Monk-Class-Specific...
Reply Quote
I haven't found class items for a few weeks till the patch.. I have got 10 of them since.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]