Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
One is currently up for sale in an auction, the other expired. You'll need to wait up to 72 hours for them to be returned. If they haven't turned up by then, you'll need to submit a support ticket.
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
I see "One is currently up for sale in an auction, the other expired." You need to wait until it's had time to fully process. We can't do anything at all to hurry that up for you here in the forum. In fact, we can't do much at all except relay to you the facts we see in the database.
If after 72 hours have elapsed and you feel the auction has gone awry, you need to submit a support ticket. You'll likely need to ask them to escalate it as they're only going to see what I've already relayed to you.
the AH is horribly laggy right now not much point in bothering to post items it has been getting worse the past week. Luckily until they can get these issues sorted I will be playing Path of Exile cause auctionablo is not allowing auctions lol
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.