Diablo® III

Item disappearance from AH

i put up two ice climbers for sale on the AH and only got one back. I'm missing the one with 155 dexterity and intelligence. I've tried submitting a ticket but its not letting me. Please help.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Minh,

One is currently up for sale in an auction, the other expired. You'll need to wait up to 72 hours for them to be returned. If they haven't turned up by then, you'll need to submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
the problem is it did not show up in the completed tabs also. is that going to be a problem? are u able to see that i put the item up for bid?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Minh ,

I see "One is currently up for sale in an auction, the other expired." You need to wait until it's had time to fully process. We can't do anything at all to hurry that up for you here in the forum. In fact, we can't do much at all except relay to you the facts we see in the database.

If after 72 hours have elapsed and you feel the auction has gone awry, you need to submit a support ticket. You'll likely need to ask them to escalate it as they're only going to see what I've already relayed to you.
Reply Quote
the AH is horribly laggy right now not much point in bothering to post items it has been getting worse the past week. Luckily until they can get these issues sorted I will be playing Path of Exile cause auctionablo is not allowing auctions lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]