Diablo® III

I played poe for a bit...

01/25/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Coolcoollo
I speak 5 languages fluently. I can't type Kanji, but I can read it and speak Japanese with 0 grammatical errors

sure you can, im proud of you buddy... i dont consider japanese a language but bunch of construction on a paper when its written out... sorry...
Blizz is well aware of WoW dying and the failure D3 turned out to be. I think all of their resources is being spent on their next cash-cow, Titan-WoWs replacement. MMORPGs on a monthly subscription is where the money is and they already have a 10mil+ player base.

I'm playing PoE myself...and I have to say that even though it's different than D3, it doesn't feel very fluid under my hands. The game-play really sucks.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 1/25/2013 11:43 AM PST
01/25/2013 11:40 AMPosted by NeLLy
Umm I am pretty sure people have pointed out they understand the pros/cons of each game and enjoy playing BOTH. No one in this thread is bashing D3...

ok good for you and them. My point was and always will be... a game that talks about how its not Pay2Win and totally free begins by asking people to buy gold for some pets in order to play it.... wtf is that its contradicting it self right there... (Please help fund our project) sure lol

Confirmed troll. Everyone should proceed to ignore all posts done by Nelly.
01/25/2013 11:42 AMPosted by NeLLy
I speak 5 languages fluently. I can't type Kanji, but I can read it and speak Japanese with 0 grammatical errors

sure you can, im proud of you buddy... i dont consider japanese a language but bunch of construction on a paper when its written out... sorry...

It's a good thing you don't have any say on what is and isn't a language, then, isn't it? I would think that someone capable of speaking three languages fluently would have more respect for other languages, but clearly that is not the case here. This leads me to believe that you're not able to speak as many languages as you suggest.
I donte kare hov i mizzpell zomthin, englizh iz mi thirde languag

lol never mind im done, people changing subject to point out two or three spelling errors someone does who learned english as his third language is ignorant..

Good job, PoE sucks now go play it and stop talking about PoE in general discussion... move it to games and entertainment.
01/25/2013 11:40 AMPosted by NeLLy
Umm I am pretty sure people have pointed out they understand the pros/cons of each game and enjoy playing BOTH. No one in this thread is bashing D3...

ok good for you and them. My point was and always will be... a game that talks about how its not Pay2Win and totally free begins by asking people to buy gold for some pets in order to play it.... wtf is that its contradicting it self right there... (Please help fund our project) sure lol

>Kickstarter
>I'm in for free
>I have a pet

Omg I've figured it out. You are butt-anguished that you don't have a pet.

Its not actually contradicting. This is how many F2P games are set up. Small cash shop to keep the game/servers operating instead of Subscript fees.

I'm not sure you understand how small time devs have to pay their bills.
PoE is inspired in the end by diablo 2, its basicly the same game just with different graphics and few changes here and there so its not that noticable...

Im outy PEACE!! did i spell somethin wron? ahw who carez PEAZE
I downloaded PoE but haven't played it yet. I have friends on TS that were having disconnect issues and some other problems. So I'll wait.
I made the mistake of saying "F### D3!" When TL2 came out. Then I beat TL2 4 times in about two weeks and it was over for me. Back to D3. Since the recent updates and now the impending new update I am enjoying D3 more than ever.
I'm leveling my barb and having a fun time doing it. Period.
I'm in no rush to jump ship this time.
01/25/2013 11:42 AMPosted by NeLLy

Wow, the ignorance just oozes out of you.
I downloaded PoE but haven't played it yet. I have friends on TS that were having disconnect issues and some other problems. So I'll wait.
I made the mistake of saying "F### D3!" When TL2 came out. Then I beat TL2 4 times in about two weeks and it was over for me. Back to D3. Since the recent updates and now the impending new update I am enjoying D3 more than ever.
I'm leveling my barb and having a fun time doing it. Period.
I'm in no rush to jump ship this time.

You don't have to jump ship. Both games are not going anywhere... there is no monthly fee. Simply play what you find fun at the time. I played D2 on and off for many years, don't tie yourself down to one game.

ps. Stop falling for the obvious troll baiting from nelly.
Edited by hampster#1586 on 1/25/2013 11:50 AM PST
I too bought a helmet and weapon effect as well as the royal frog on top of the kiwi I have. I'll continue to spend a few dollars here and there if it helps to support the game. I enjoy it so I don't mind supporting it.

お前はもう死んでいる ( Omae wa mou shindeiru)

I'm highly doubting your abilities. You seem to have the mindset that anything you aren't able to do is bad or inferior.

I'm done planterblasting you around this thread. It was fun for a while, but the only trolls I enjoy are the intelligent ones that can keep up the conversation.

I've also checked some records, you've bought quite a few things with real $ in this game. I'll leave it at that sapling.
I've been hittin POE since they launched the open beta, lvl 26 shadow finishing up A2. First impressions are pretty damn amazing, D1/2 esque (really more D1), with a passive tree I've only experienced in one other game (forgot what it was called, but POE version is better).

My absolute favorite, and least favorite (initially), is the skill system. I can choose whatever the hell I want, and I can upgrade even low level found skills quickly to match up to my seasoned ones. The added slot mechanics drive me nuts when I find a decent weapon that doesn't have a support link, but I have a feeling that will improve in the replay difficulties.

Quests and NPC interactions are markedly better than D3 or really any Diablo quests. You're given choices with different permanent outcomes for your character that also change the storyline. HUGE replay value there, I don't HAVE to do the same exact thing over and over.

All these puppies and rainbows do have some downside though. The graphics aren't nearly as polished as D3, but there is a TON of potential to upgrade the physics and bring up the textures. Considering this a FREE game?! I can't really complain all that much, they don't have a top shelf Unreal or Source graphics engine, which is sorely missed. Maybe if they got enough donation/investor interest for a production release they could swap up to one of those systems.

Bottom line I'm enjoying POE more than my 1-59 leveling in D3. Once I hit 60 in D3 inferno was exciting and very fun, now I have little to no interest in playing D3 until 1.07 comes out and I get my barb to P100. Then I'll be back at the same wall I'm at now. Nothing to do :/
I'm highly doubting your abilities. You seem to have the mindset that anything you aren't able to do is bad or inferior. I'm done planterblasting you around this thread. It was fun for a while, but the only trolls I enjoy are the intelligent ones that can keep up the conversation.I've also checked some records, you've bought quite a few things with real $ in this game. I'll leave it at that sapling.

I have never spent any real money on diablo 3 there is no record of me spending any real money, See how full of !@#$ you are man.... so full of it because this is not true..

And yes i can speak 2 other languages..

Was mochtest du alter ? gehst weck doch

Samo lazes jarane moj..

im done with you ignorant POE Loving fanboys, have fun on POE PEACE
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/25/2013 11:56 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]