Diablo® III

Free Gear and Advice for *NEW* Players!

Out of curiosity, how do people run out of room the their stash? I only run w/one character so maybe that's why you guys run out of room?

I tend to keep Junk Legendaries i find instead of brimming them... same goes with hellfire rings lol.
Reply Quote
I have 5 level 60 characters so I run out of space fast. I'm usually on at 7 I'm morning on West coast
Reply Quote
Have an archon armor, no sockets, 194 vitality, 94 str, 85 dex, 77 AR, 77 Light res. and 700+ armor. Free of course.

Also a non crit stormshield, 1191 armor, 31% block.

A warmonger (2H sword)1.19 APS, 1268 DPS, 144 str, 207 vita, 1886 LOH and 5.8 LS.

And for any starter barbs (lvl 16-30 approx.) a Broken crown (helm) 26str, 22 vita, 4% IAS, +9 exp per kill, and an open socket

Also my old pair of gloves are here for someone,
297 armor
111 str
79 vitality
59 fire res
9 IAS
9.5 CC
Reply Quote
Ya sign me up for this. I generally stash stuff and try to find people to give it away to. The hardest part is finding people who are truly new to the game to help out.

Add me to the list and I'll help whoever/whenever I can.

I currently have some items to give away as well, haven't really checked exactly what though.
Reply Quote
Good things you all are doing here on giving out gear and such.

Im a newb at the game and a barb is my favorite character just because of the hack/slash concept.

I need upgrades bad and i just started act 1 on hell and i can already tell a huge difference.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Her0-1943/hero/28761833

^^ those are my stats and such and help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Her0, feel free to add me in game and if you still need it when I'm online to play I'll give you a rush and gear you up a bit.

Unless of course someone gets to it before I do.

I might be on in an hour or two or most definitely sometime tomorrow afternoon 1-3pm'ish CST.
Reply Quote
hell yeah man, thanks a lot.

i have plenty of free time and i will def add you here soon my friend.
Reply Quote
I've some decent gear I can give away too. Add me to the list.
Reply Quote
Punxx helped me out a lot and i needed it.

shout out to this man and this thread for the help. precaite it.
Reply Quote
Just add me up in-game if you're a newbie d3 player using a barb. MasterPUA#6728 and message me that you're a newbie barb.

I've some pretty decent gear I can give away if you're near or at level 60.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Punxx
Ya sign me up for this. I generally stash stuff and try to find people to give it away to. The hardest part is finding people who are truly new to the game to help out.

Yeah thats kinda why I am self bumping this every day or so to keep it visible to new players if they venture into our forums.

Thanks BTW for everyone willing to help the new players out!

297 armor
111 str
79 vitality
59 fire res
9 IAS
9.5 CC

You aren't selling those??!
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 03:29 PMPosted by xxxkan
I tend to keep Junk Legendaries i find instead of brimming them... same goes with hellfire rings lol.

it's the hoarder in me... lol
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 10:09 PMPosted by RazorX

it's the hoarder in me... lol

I used to keep the junk legs too, but I hate my stash being cluttered lol
Reply Quote
I received some donations tonight from another barb, an anonymous gifter we shall say, so my stash is getting full.

If you guys friend requested me please remind me when you see me online as I can't keep track of everyone and their names (nothing personal of course)
Reply Quote
i'm in.
My tag is KevinTung#3638

Just back to this game 2days ago, and the AH prices seems drop a little bit before i quite (Sep,2012)

Just bought 3 ik piece last night (helm, hand and belt..they are pretty cheap now).
Need more advice on skill / build. All my barb doing is just stand there + frenzy/rend and revenge for heal....

LordZeus hope we can meet in game =)

And i got lot of item (with low str/vit/all resist) good for barb player who just reach 60 ,i will give away for free.
Edited by KevinTung#3638 on 1/23/2013 11:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Im game!

Im a level 46 Barb, been playing for about 1.5 weeks now.

ThePunisher#1528

I shall add you now!
Reply Quote
Zeus is the man, just talked to him in game.
Really chill guy.
Look forward to playing with him once I'm Level 60!! :D:D:D
Reply Quote
if anyone is on and looking to hook up a fellow barb hit me up Cronus#1354 i'll be on for the next few hours. cheers!
Reply Quote

297 armor
111 str
79 vitality
59 fire res
9 IAS
9.5 CC

You aren't selling those??!

Nah, they are very good for ss/hota though :) was gonna keep them, then decided to share if someone else can use them.
Reply Quote
just ran into a barb named Noise. hooked me up with a few things, nice guy.
Koala if you're IG shoot me a msg and i'll take those gloves off your hands (no pun intended)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]