Diablo® III

Free Gear and Advice for *NEW* Players!

Willing to help and mentor a noob barb looking to WW add me in-game and make sure to explain who you are when adding.
Reply Quote
honestly i dont know if i need an upgrade, i can do the first part of act 3 inferno (just basic inferno) with my weapon throw barb just fine. Tho i have 83k gold atm and really unsure how to get more, trying to save to eventually work the AH.

tho maybe i am undergeared, havent tried any of hte MP, kinda scary.
Reply Quote
MasterPUA hooked me up with some great barb gear and was even nice enough to give me 20m :)

Words can't express how lucky i feel right now.

Good thread with good people = great community.
Reply Quote
Hi LordZues forgot to say "add me in game".

I am from Australia. Time zone GMT +10

May not be on at the same time as you but if you or any others on the list feel free to send a friend request as I can pass on some gear.

Just make sure you relate message to this thread as I get requests often.
Reply Quote

May not be on at the same time as you but if you or any others on the list feel free to send a friend request as I can pass on some gear.

I didn't mean that I was going to collect gear from everyone and then dispense it, as you know we only have limited stash space so if you can keep it and give it to whom you see fit that'd be great.

I'm probably not going to be on the forums so much these next few days as the wife is going to be induced tomorrow, I'm having my first child! So for those that can please randomly bump this so its visible on the front page. Thanks!
Reply Quote

I didn't mean that I was going to collect gear from everyone and then dispense it, as you know we only have limited stash space so if you can keep it and give it to whom you see fit that'd be great.

I'm probably not going to be on the forums so much these next few days as the wife is going to be induced tomorrow, I'm having my first child! So for those that can please randomly bump this so its visible on the front page. Thanks!

congrats!!!
Reply Quote

Whoooo Buddy!!! Congrats man!!
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, after a few scary moments he is here safe and sound. All 10lbs 3oz of him!
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:07 PMPosted by LordZeus
Thanks guys, after a few scary moments he is here safe and sound. All 10lbs 3oz of him!

Glad everything went well, and 'gratz on your boy!
Now get outta here and take some family time :P
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:07 PMPosted by LordZeus

Congratulations man, glad everything went well.
Reply Quote
MasterPUA hooked me up with some great barb gear and was even nice enough to give me 20m :)

Words can't express how lucky i feel right now.

Good thread with good people = great community.

I see you got yourself a decent IK chest. Looks nice bro! I've a few awesome Stormshields in case you want to try the SnB route. Just buzz me in-game.

I've 2 entry level IK belts just waiting for a newbie barb to wear around his waist. Add me up and mention something about "newbie barb needing help" when you do.
Reply Quote
Newbie barbs would benefit from running with more powerful barbs when the latter do their farming runs, right? Noobs just need to make sure they don't die too much and have max gold and magic find gear on. :-)

I do my Act 3 MP8 farming runs daily and wouldn't mind carrying a barb or two in game so they can hopefully get some good drops for themselves. Just add me in game.

I've also a full Cain set for plus experience so you can level up faster. I won't give it away but I wouldn't mind "lending" it to newbies so they can level up to 60 faster. They'd have to give it back to me when they have reached level 60 so I can lend it to someone else.
Reply Quote
Count me in, Alway stuff laying in the chest.

Memories#1812
Reply Quote
Found a decent starter OH for any WW barbs here.
549 DPS (arcane)
1.5 APS
100 str
91%CD
2.8LS
OS
Reply Quote
Found a starter IK belt for any new players who could use it.

We need to find a way to actually get more new players into this topic.
Reply Quote
First off LordZeus congratulations on your new addition to your family; I seriously doubt you will have any time in the near future to game much, I remember those days.

Second off I always have gear laying around that I am looking to offload so sign me up, add me in game: ThePlow#1851
Reply Quote
First off LordZeus congratulations on your new addition to your family; I seriously doubt you will have any time in the near future to game much, I remember those days.

Second off I always have gear laying around that I am looking to offload so sign me up, add me in game: ThePlow#1851

Thanks I do appreciate! Luckily the wife doesnt mind if I game a little bit, but yes other things are more important now.

Maybe I should change the topic title? Anyone have eye catching ideas that won't get it deleted (symbols/all caps etc)?

Could u link this thread in ur Barb Info Index Koala?
Reply Quote
Oh, one other thing LordZeus, I don't know if you will need it or not but my daughter was a little colicky, just gas really from the formula really. But this would cause her to awaken in the middle of the night crying a lot which is normal they say. Well with that said I was in Walmart one day with her and she was crying and this old lady looked at her and said...that baby needs "gripe water", well I thought she was nuts but went home regardless and looked it up and ordered it.

It came in and the first night when my daughter awoken I gave her the suggested amount on the bottle, went to the couch and put her over my shoulder and patted her back, almost immediately she let out this enormous burp and went right back to sleep....I said to myself "WOW GRIPE WATER". From that day forward we mixed it into her formula and had zero problems and from that day forward she slept through the night. I always tell my guys with newborns about it and thought I would share with you as well. Good luck and welcome to the Daddy club.
Reply Quote
Yeah we have gas drops? Maybe that's the same thing I have looked at the bottle my wife has handled most of that stuff. He was the first few nights, dude is just so huge that he wasnt getting enough milk from her so we had to give him formula when we were at our wits end (we wanted to go natural only).

Thanks for the tip though, if he continues to have issues (last night was better, he went 2-3hrs of continuous sleep and latched better) I'll definitely look it up!
Reply Quote
Bump.

Where are all the new players?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]