Diablo® III

Free Gear and Advice for *NEW* Players!

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!
Count me in as I go farm public games for noobs to help now. also add me to your list Zeus and congratz on the *cough*little bundle of joy!!

My idea I wish blizz would do is a noob room. A place I can go a drop my 1/2 decent gear for noobs to come pick through and look at.

Anyway hope we can get some peeps up to speed with this
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 05:11 AMPosted by SantaDeath
congratz on the *cough*little bundle of joy!!

Thanks man! Yeah he isn't so little lol He looks normal baby size compared to us, but then we see other kids and...yeah...lol

I changed the name of the thread, hopefully that'll attract more attention.

I know WoW has a "new players" forum, it would be nice if we got the same here, but they aren't really the same type of games so maybe blizz feels like we don't need one.
Reply Quote
Anyone think it might be useful to slightly adjust the title again?

Drop the Fun Idea: part since this is now "more" than an idea.

Free Gear and Advice for *New* Players!

This could of course is open to amendment.

I'm sure I'm not alone here, I've been giving out more than gear. I've been trying to help people learn the game and the mechanics of their build. Though in my case this is only specific to WW Barbs advice-wise.

It's almost like a free gear and mentorship program.
Reply Quote
Anyone think it might be useful to slightly adjust the title again?

Drop the Fun Idea: part since this is now "more" than an idea.

Free Gear and Advice for *New* Players!

This could of course is open to amendment.

I'm sure I'm not alone here, I've been giving out more than gear. I've been trying to help people learn the game and the mechanics of their build. Though in my case this is only specific to WW Barbs advice-wise.

It's almost like a free gear and mentorship program.

changing right now!
Reply Quote
could u guys look at my guy and make some suggestions?
my buddy is a mage and is killin so fast i cant keep up. what can i do to help this out? split
Reply Quote
Hey guys, Ive been away from D3 for about 4-5 months. Im sure by now my gear is pretty weak, if anyone can take a look at my Barb and possibly toss me some gear that would be an upgrade, that would be awesome!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Please help with http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Resident-2721/hero/8509042
Reply Quote
Congratulations on your boy LordZeus.

Just wanted to say this is a awesome idea. I myself am at the beginning stage of making a good barb, but with time and patience I'm sure I'll get there.

Anyway, would love some feedback about things I can improve on within my budget.

Congrats again and feel free to add me Deathwalker#1910
Reply Quote
MWGrun#1420

Add me, I'm willing to help sponsor a, well, !@#$ty barb. First invite only.
Reply Quote
Well since it's here. I'm working on a Barb now since my WD (or it's me) is having issues farming MP0 well. He's level 31 and I plan to farm at least MP0 with him. He'll be a WW Barb so I'm looking for build advice and/or maybe a budget item guide. I have around 5 million gold to build with.
Reply Quote
Well since it's here. I'm working on a Barb now since my WD (or it's me) is having issues farming MP0 well. He's level 31 and I plan to farm at least MP0 with him. He'll be a WW Barb so I'm looking for build advice and/or maybe a budget item guide. I have around 5 million gold to build with.

Check here first:

WW/RLTW gearing thread by Uberjager:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639226

Double Tornado budget build and gear reference by PhatPhoEater:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248

General gearing advice by DBoy.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6714102283

DBoys quick guide to WW gearing:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004448070

All this was pulled from the top stickied thread by RagingKoala. Lots of excellent threads in there. Check it out.
Reply Quote
count me in man
Reply Quote
dude is just so huge...

I think your baby would grow into a powerful barbarian like his daddy. :-)
Reply Quote
Count me also in for the help to new barbs... also... if any one joins me in any run... .if any legendary drops its all theirs... without identification and gold.

I know the pain to get good gears.

Thanks
HB
Reply Quote
@Sauerkraut, are u helping or need help?

02/06/2013 07:33 PMPosted by MasterPUA
dude is just so huge...

I think your baby would grow into a powerful barbarian like his daddy. :-)

I hope so. I'm a pretty big guy myself, and my wife is a big girl too, so he will prolly be blessed with massiveness :)
Reply Quote
Hey guys I just returned from a long break. I was going to get into SC2 but I decided I would stick with Diablo since I have a lot of experience with D2.

Trying to gear myself but I have 100k and no where to go. Obviously it is possible to eventually grind my way up to maintaining myself but I figure I would try this thread before I initiate the grind.

I would greatly appreciate anything that can be offered <3 advice, high fives, and gear are all widely accepted!
Reply Quote
Hey guys I just returned from a long break. I was going to get into SC2 but I decided I would stick with Diablo since I have a lot of experience with D2.

Trying to gear myself but I have 100k and no where to go. Obviously it is possible to eventually grind my way up to maintaining myself but I figure I would try this thread before I initiate the grind.

I would greatly appreciate anything that can be offered <3 advice, high fives, and gear are all widely accepted!

Can't see your D3 profile but feel free to add us up. Are you level 60 yet? I've quite a few gear I can give out. Just add me in-game bro.
Reply Quote

Can't see your D3 profile but feel free to add us up. Are you level 60 yet? I've quite a few gear I can give out. Just add me in-game bro.

i added you :)
Reply Quote
@Sauerkraut12

You can add me if you need help with your WT/SS build. No free gear though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]