Great Thread!

Count me in... Willing to help New Barb Players

Also congratz on your new bouncing baby boy LordZeus
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 09:31 PMPosted by LordZeus
are u helping or need help?

need help sir! just hit 60 and not doin too well in inferno
Reply Quote
Ok, looking for a NEW player to add me. Sort of bored right now and I wouldn't mind dumping some of my gear and helping someone out.

Include NEW PLAYER in the friend request.
Reply Quote
hey Punxx, I would really appreciate any help you'd be willing to give. Ill add ASAP. my GT is cholliday182#1669

Thanks!
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 11:25 PMPosted by TimPam
Also congratz on your new bouncing baby boy LordZeus

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Nobody ever got ahold me of. This is my cry for help D:
Reply Quote
Hi,

I'm really looking for some advice. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lionsforlamb-1426/hero/30837356 This is my first character I'm putting a lot of effort into. I've only got about 1.7 mill and I dont really want to drop it all on one slot, but I'm not sure where my next upgrade could be. I can do MP0 easily but right now it only seems like I'm farming exp and gold.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if I'd be considered "new" but perhaps something you guys would vendor would be something that benefits me.
Reply Quote
@Percept, lionsforlamb and ThrondaKal
I highly recommend you try adding some of the people listed on the OP, I'm sure someone will have some stuff for you. It's a lot less likely someone will just pick you up in this thread.

On that note, 3 people added me today, I got them off to a decent start so I'm somewhat tapped out. But I'll have a look and see what I've got, and when I have a bit more time I'll hit this thread back up.
Reply Quote
I will be on until about 9-10 pm PST add me if anyone still needs help
please inlcude this thread as subject line

helped gear a fresh barb for WW last night it was very fun and satisfying

if I dont respond right away Im proly in the middle of an uber run

pikkagtr#1676
Reply Quote
I am a lvl 32 Barb and would love all the help I can get! Thank you all very much for being willing to help people out. I soon as I get on I will try and add some of you to see about assistance.
Reply Quote
To everyone who has sent me a friend request so far.

I apologise not responding to you yet. Due to an upcoming university exam , I am on at limited times at the moment.

Generally, I am on nightly between 8:30pm AESDST(GMT +10) till late.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Hello there, would appreciate some advice for inferno as I am new :)
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 10:06 PMPosted by irislee

What playstyle do you prefer?
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Percept
Nobody ever got ahold me of. This is my cry for help D:

I think you've already added me in game man. I'll be online tonight (based in Manila, Philippines). Message me when you see me go online so I can help you out.
Reply Quote
If you've added any of us listed as willing to help on the OP and we were not able to accommodate you right away, just message us again next time you see any of us online.

I personally can't keep tabs of people who add me in game and for what reason so just a quick reminder would help us help you out.
Reply Quote
If you've added any of us listed as willing to help on the OP and we were not able to accommodate you right away, just message us again next time you see any of us online.

I personally can't keep tabs of people who add me in game and for what reason so just a quick reminder would help us help you out.

Updated original post to express this as I have this same problem :)
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 10:06 PMPosted by irislee

Good luck and have fun slaying the denizens of hell. It was fun helping you out.

Online Now if anyone needs help
Reply Quote
*bump*

Clearing stash at the moment. Have a couple entry-level Inferno gear to give away to new Barb players (i.e. this should be your first level 60 and you're not decked out in legendaries).

Add me in game. First-come, first-served.
Reply Quote
I just got stocked up with a bunch of stuff. It's probably only suitable to a brand new inferno barb so the first new barb to add me can take advantage of what I've got.

FYI, I don't have a completely full set of gear, but I'd be happy to help you if you're wanting to get into a WW build. I'm also happy and willing to rush you right through inferno if you need it.

Add me @ Punxx#1191
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]