Diablo® III

Confirmed Multiple Wizard Item on AH

Its not a news, most of you knew it already, seems the method is much easier than rollback report. just want to list it so we know which items will drop in price..

Zunimassa Pox Trifecta
88 Int
66 AR
6% ias
32% CHD
11% MF
4.5% CC

Mempo of Twilight
186 Int
71 AR
8% ias
10% Life
4.5% CC
Flipped this one 2 times last weekend (220m and 250m, flipped 300m and 330m, not much but fast, still waiting for the guy to drop the price to 220m again...keep refreshing the AH)

Blackthorne Duncraig Cross
8% ias
55% CHD
9.5% CC
562 LoH
13% life
114-257 bleed damage

Tal Rasha Allegiance
273 int
65 vit
8% ias
65% CHD
6% CC

From Apparel:

Nats Ring Trifecta
76 Int
9% ias
34% CHD
3% CC
224 Life regen

Int Echoing Fury
1190 DPS 89 CD OS

Witching Hour
195 Int
69 Vit
56 AR

More to come.. anyway i'll just list wizard related items..

Bad News : Your gear value might drop
Good News : Prices might drop, and you can actually use items above to flip for medium margin since the guy listed it for a cheap price.
Edited by Fatamorgana#6950 on 1/22/2013 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
5 int/tri nats up
5 int EF's up
Was.. 4 195int, 69vit, 56AR WH's up too

Between GAH, RMAH
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 1/22/2013 2:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
Man someone found the loophole it seems. Wonder why they keep duping mid-tier items?
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Addicted
Man someone found the loophole it seems. Wonder why they keep duping mid-tier items?

they keep it low profile, i'm quite sure they have the funds to buy higher tier but it will be more suspicious, and if you feel the price listed in AH for items above is a bit high, it has been flipped.
Reply Quote
Theres alot of threads on the recent influx of duped items already posted in general. Im sure Blizzard already knows about it, but as always they are slow to act. They probably need to figure out how its being done before they can fix it. Much like the last wave of dupes, it took them ~ 2 months to do anything about it.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 06:39 AMPosted by ChuckTaylur
Theres alot of threads on the recent influx of duped items already posted in general. Im sure Blizzard already knows about it, but as always they are slow to act. They probably need to figure out how its being done before they can fix it. Much like the last wave of dupes, it took them ~ 2 months to do anything about it.

The threads in general section is meant for blizz to fix it, my thread is for fellow wizards to take advantage of it :) (you might get those items listed above for really low price, before somebody bought it and flipped, just keep refreshing..)

because i dont actually againts dupers, if it means they can help me get nice equipment at much affordable price :)
Reply Quote
they should dupe a lot cheaper ...
Reply Quote
3 great vile wards identical to each other. Whoever is doing this is crazy stupid. Why not just sell one at a time?
Reply Quote
Well dont look for the WH's I bought 3. 1 still floating around last I looked,
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 06:55 AMPosted by Veda
3 great vile wards identical to each other. Whoever is doing this is crazy stupid. Why not just sell one at a time?

maybe they did, i'm sure the problem is like this:

I have 3 vile wards, i put one in AH for lets say 100m, market value around 250m
somebody bought it and flipped it, put it for 200m
Now i put on AH my 2nd vile wards for 150m
somebody bought it and put it for 190m
I put on AH my last vile wards for 180m

so now we have 3 identical VW: 200m, 190m, and 180m
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Aphraell
Well dont look for the WH's I bought 3. 1 still floating around last I looked,

Now we know how appharel got all his equipments..

No worries, soon the new WH will spawn.. after maintenance ofcourse.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:04 AMPosted by Fatamorgana

maybe they did, i'm sure the problem is like this:

I have 3 vile wards, i put one in AH for lets say 100m, market value around 250m
somebody bought it and flipped it, put it for 200m
Now i put on AH my 2nd vile wards for 150m
somebody bought it and put it for 190m
I put on AH my last vile wards for 180m

so now we have 3 identical VW: 200m, 190m, and 180m

Yah, agreed. I'm tired.
Reply Quote
so thats why theres maintenance??
Reply Quote
Who know why, they just put the notice up on the log in screen sometime last night.
Reply Quote
wouldnt be suprised if Aphraell is the duper.
Reply Quote
This was done with Andy's and Vile Wards before. Remember how expensive those items used to be?
Reply Quote
So what we can establish is this:

Duping:

Bad for flippers
Good for the little guy
Reply Quote
damn i wish i knew how to dupe.
Reply Quote
So what we can establish is this:

Duping:

Bad for flippers
Good for the little guy

hell yeah baby. I got all my radiant stars for 4m. Wish they'd bring that back. i got gold now to buy hundreds. didnt b4
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/22/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
^agreed i was only able to buy my radiant emmy and am still banging my head for not having the money to buy alot more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]