Diablo® III

Confirmed Multiple Wizard Item on AH

I'll bite...what is duping?
Reply Quote
So what we can establish is this:

Duping:

Bad for flippers
Good for the little guy

hell yeah baby. I got all my radiant stars for 4m. Wish they'd bring that back. i got gold now to buy hundreds. didnt b4

Same here.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Romad
I'll bite...what is duping?

Using some sort of exploit to make multiple copies of the same item.
Reply Quote

hell yeah baby. I got all my radiant stars for 4m. Wish they'd bring that back. i got gold now to buy hundreds. didnt b4

Same here.

In theory yes. However, flippers will still buy dupes and flip them at a higher price. Example, the EF that is being duped was around 600m yesterday morning. Currently the cheapest is 870m. So in the end, its still the same as any other item.

Unfortunately, I think the focus of the dupes is on items and not gems unlike last time.
Reply Quote
Updated with :

Blackthorne Duncraig Cross
8% ias
55% CHD
9.5% CC
562 LoH
13% life
114-257 bleed damage

Tal Rasha Allegiance
273 int
65 vit
8% ias
65% CHD
6% CC

Keep refreshing the AH so will get first hand from the duper :D
Reply Quote
That's a nice cross if it can be had at a good price
Reply Quote
View profile

Same here.

In theory yes. However, flippers will still buy dupes and flip them at a higher price. Example, the EF that is being duped was around 600m yesterday morning. Currently the cheapest is 870m. So in the end, its still the same as any other item.

Unfortunately, I think the focus of the dupes is on items and not gems unlike last time.

gems only start happening once a lot of ppl know method(s). then its just a matter of days b4 blizz knows and fixes. pro dupers prolly tell no one methods and dupe pro items cos more margin.
Reply Quote
8% ias
55% CHD
9.5% CC
562 LoH
13% life
114-257 bleed damage

how much? don't tell me it's over billion.
Reply Quote
8% ias
55% CHD
9.5% CC
562 LoH
13% life
114-257 bleed damage

It should be
Reply Quote
@ addicted. LOVE your wiz. How much was your Zuni Chest? and you got tri BT amulet. T_T. yours over billion? Love your Nat ring too.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 01:00 PMPosted by yodatoy
@ addicted. LOVE your wiz. How much was your Zuni Chest? and you got tri BT amulet. T_T. yours over billion? Love your Nat ring too.

Almost everything on my wiz was had at a good deal, except the wand which I recently paid DEARLY for (it's #3 on the US server, but a smidgen away from #2). And, no, the tri-cross was under a bil by a good amount :)

Message me in game and I'll give you a price breakdown.
Edited by Addicted#1627 on 1/22/2013 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
8% ias
55% CHD
9.5% CC
562 LoH
13% life
114-257 bleed damage

its not, its only 700 mil, which maybe has been flipped from <500m, but mind you, this is not really a very good duncraig cross due to low CHD, the one without CHD but comes with 150+ int will give you comparable damage with cheaper price and extra 15+ AR from int

Edit: might be different on every individual, if the chd ones only give you 1-4k more dps than the int ones, go for the int ones, and every 10% chd gives significant increase in dps.
Edited by Fatamorgana#6950 on 1/22/2013 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Addicted
Almost everything on my wiz was had at a good deal, except the wand which I recently paid DEARLY for (it's #3 on the US server, but a smidgen away from #2). And, no, the tri-cross was under a bil by a good amount :)

Looks like s8a8's old wand
Reply Quote
At least for me, DPS-wise, 150 INT < 55 CHD, and by a good amount too.

You have to run the numbers on an individual basis to make a sound decision.
Reply Quote

Looks like s8a8's old wand

It is. And I evidently got your old VW too :)
Edited by Addicted#1627 on 1/22/2013 4:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
You guys are idiots if you think duping is good for D3.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Addicted
It is. And I evidently got your old VW too :)

Ha so you did.. OP armor DPS Viles.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 04:07 PMPosted by James1v12

I just heard that in napoleon dynamite's voice.

no offense :)
Reply Quote
At least for me, DPS-wise, 150 INT < 55 CHD, and by a good amount too.

You have to run the numbers on an individual basis to make a sound decision.

Actually u are right, recently i checked again with few duncraig cross in AH, 9ias/55cd/8cc will drop my dps by 18k, 9ias/170int/9cc will drop my dps by 25k, ofcourse in exchange i'll got a lot of life%, vit and Loh

Last time 9/ias/55cd/8cc will give only 1-2k improvement in dps with much higher price, so you're right its different on every individual.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 04:10 PMPosted by couchy

I just heard that in napoleon dynamite's voice.

no offense :)

LOL -- yeah, fer sure :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]