Diablo® III

Diablo III, A great game but its not for us.

01/22/2013 05:32 PMPosted by familia
Sorry you didn't get the memo, but new developers and a decade of influence usually equates to a different iteration. DIII should be recognized as a new game with new problems. Bashing it because it wasn't a LOD clone is borderline retarded.

No ones bashing it because it's a LoD clone, but because its !@#$ing terrible compared to the time and "effort" put into it
Reply Quote
Define failure? Just because the games are not suitable for you, does not mean they "fail."

D3 - sold well at first but after word got out about this turd sales dropped like a rock. Blasted by players and critics universally after the first month

pandas - failed to stop the hemorage of WoW players quitting the game, worst selling expansion yet and currently WoW has the least amount of players its had in over 5 years

SC2 - failed to meet sales projections, no one cares about RTS at the moment

I like and have played all 3 franchises, and I never said they were not suitable to me. Just that they were failures.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]