Diablo® III

Weapon hunt - upgrading my MH

Couple of people I've already spoken with to keep an eye out. Unfortunatly my timing on this is pretty terrible, seeing as the blue post concerning black damage weapons will likely make any weapon that is an upgrade priced even higher than it may have been before.

That being said, I am looking to upgrade my MH, ideally identical stats to my current, with higher dps.

LoH
CD
LS
OS

Obviously price will be a deciding factor, I'm not in dire need of upgrading, but I'm willing to pickup the right item, at the right price.

By in large I'm making this post as the AH generally fails to deliver, or I'm just looking at the wrong times on other sites. In any case, additional help is appreciated for searching.
Reply Quote
gl man, ill keep an eye out
Reply Quote
Well, it's not a black weapon, but take a look at my offhand on my Monk. DPS is a little lower, but it's got everything else.

I offered my EF to someone else. I'm focusing on my Wiz, so I don't really have any compelling reason to keep my Monk gear for now.

EDIT: I just realized you wanted it for your main hand. I don't think this is what you're looking for, I apologize for the error.
Edited by KhalARon#1159 on 1/23/2013 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
you and i are in a similar boat coincidentally.

i am looking to replace my EF, the fear is just annoying me more and more, but unfortunately nothing comes close to it dps wise except maybe another EF.

my stats i'm looking for are similar(personally don't care about LOH, would take AS), CD, LS and OS, but i want like 80+ CD, 3 LS and the dps of the wep needs to be at least 1250, so it's going to be $$$ and it will take a long time to find!

i'll join you in the search and keep you posted if i find something
Reply Quote
View profile
@Enot

How much did your MH Axe cost you?
Reply Quote
Picked it up for 400M
Reply Quote
did you buy axe from ah/ the forums here or what cuz I cant find that on ah for that price
Reply Quote
View profile
@Enot

I need two weapons. If you ever decide to part with that Axe and I can't find anything on the AH like it or better, I'll be willing to take it off your hands.

I need a few weapons...and I plan to buy them sometime this week.

But you're right, the AH fails me a lot as well.
Reply Quote
It was incorrectly priced, it is not worth 400m lol.

@IPawnU
Will let you know where the axe will end up, there are others who have asked about it previously.
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/23/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
It was incorrectly priced, it is not worth 400m lol.

How much is it worth? Also how much do you think my offhand is worth it has very similar stats but with lower overall DPS.
Edited by DrunkBall101#1165 on 1/23/2013 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Enot, it was priced correctly, it was part of the crafting exploit happening a week ago. If you look around in the forum, you will see many other duel wielders (including me) have a lv 62 crafted weapon with insane stats. For about less than 200k of crafting cost, 400mil is the right price.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Kaazzeerr
@Enot, it was priced correctly, it was part of the crafting exploit happening a week ago. If you look around in the forum, you will see many other duel wielders (including me) have a lv 62 crafted weapon with insane stats. For about less than 200k of crafting cost, 400mil is the right price.

False information. This weapon is much older, prior to what you're mentioning.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593620330?page=1
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592401339#2

My memory is not serving me very well. This was when the exploit wave hit big, ppl started to notice on the 8th of January. The second link discussed how blizz had to do an emergency maintenance to fix that. I particularly remembered this event because narcolepsy, scrapz and I were discussing about it on narc's twitch stream. At that point I decided to buy my offhand knowing that it will never go as low as 550 mil again.

There are still a few of them left on the AH house, but since the fix obviously the price would skyrocket back up. If you bought yours during that time range (not a week ago), then it was part of the exploit. If not, my apology for misleading information.
Edited by Kaazzeerr#1203 on 1/23/2013 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
As before, it was not part of that. Back to the subject at hand, looking to upgrade this.
Reply Quote
Wait for the patch, silly. =P
Reply Quote
Lexi told me last night she was gona give you her main-hand for free, what happened to that?
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
Lexi told me last night she was gona give you her main-hand for free, what happened to that?

Looks good to me.
Reply Quote
The search continues.
Reply Quote
I may be selling my old sword.

1015 Damage
110 Str
100 Dex
84% CD
2.2 LS
OS

Also, looking to sell my Tricross 9ias/60cd/9.5cc. But that definitely won't go cheap.
Edited by PuddingHead#1779 on 1/25/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
:( pudding I was excited cause I thought you were gonna have an extraordinary 1h >< why must you tease me so!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]