Diablo® III

Weapon hunt - upgrading my MH

what's your budget range? :-P
Reply Quote
around 2b total, but yah going to be very picky =/

Treating this as a "final" weapon upgrade for one of my weapons. Then im going to have to find a way to get anihilators roll on a WKL :(
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/26/2013 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
The hunt continues...
Reply Quote
Anyone got an EF with socket and 1.2k+ dps? prefer one with Life after kill too!
Reply Quote
@weegee mine's on the market per se...close to your 1.2k, but LS
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Enot
The hunt continues...

the hunt sucks...
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 03:56 PMPosted by AnHiLaToR
@weegee mine's on the market per se...close to your 1.2k, but LS

I'd love the LS! but yea... alas I highly doubt I can afford such a weapon.
I don't play the AH, so getting funds is rather tight - Sort of rely on that godly weapon to drop! LaK seems viable, as killing mobs seems fast enough.

Thanks for offering though :)
Reply Quote

the hunt sucks...

Ugh yah, you had any luck?
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Enot
Ugh yah, you had any luck?

take a look at my offhand, 20k DPS loss from EF, but an impulse buy to help me while i look for my end game weapon... the VIT and perfect LS sold me, and it wasn't too expensive... but it is just temporary.

if you're still looking for a WKL, there's a guy selling an EF/WKL combo and the stats on his WKL are nice! 98 CHD, OS and has decent stats, might be worth looking at
Reply Quote
Hmm, where is that for the WKL? I should talk to you tonight when we're on, I think I have found some stuff, but we shall see.

Realized I was setting the bar pretty high with some stuff, have refined my search parameter a bit to find a worthy upgrade.

Edit: The good news is man, you're not using a disgusting EF anymore /cheer
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/30/2013 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Edit: The good news is man, you're not using a disgusting EF anymore /cheer

i was trying to get jco to sympathize with me(and sell me simplemath's old axe), i told him him how i was testing my build solo on MP10 when i ran into an extra health elite pack that my EF literally feared in a complete circle around the entire festering woods map, picked up one extra e pack too, such an unnecessarily long fight! i do not miss my EF, now just need a suitable replacement. i'm interested to see what you may have found
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Enot
where is that for the WKL

d2jsp
Reply Quote
I have this one. It has less DPS but it is faster and with more LoH. Anyway, its a consideration :)

http://imgur.com/OmQHABQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]