Diablo® III

Looking for MH advice.

First off, here's my profile-
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RedNara-1224/hero/26900095

I'm farming MP2 with ease, but I cannot seem to get to MP3.

I've been farming crafting material because I want to take advantage of the new crafting items in 1.07, but I'm also looking to be able to do MP3+ once 1.07 hits.

I know my MH needs an upgrade, but what stat should I be looking for? I've been focusing on a lot of strength on my weapons, but is that a good idea?

I'm just lost on what path I should be taking my barb, esp. since for the gear I have I should be able to do MP3+, but I just get trounced by the elite packs, esp. ones with the fire walk. They kill me before I even get a chance to get WW going, so I'm guessing I'm just really low on AR and armor.
Reply Quote
View profile
The reason you are dying to anything at low MP is low sustain. IMO at low dps you need 3 sources of LS and some LOH. Your AR and vit are fine. I would look for a new OH with LS and a new MH with big damage as I describe here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248#3
Reply Quote
Edit- Nvm, I should have actually bothered to read your guide better.

Thank you!
Edited by RedNara#1224 on 1/23/2013 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
What should the OH focus on?

My understanding is that for lower-geared WW barbs it is preferable to just ignore damage on the OH because it doesn't contribute to the tornadoes, but what other stats should I priority most heavily for if I want to develop my sustain?

Just LS/crit dmg?

read the post i linked, i describe my opinions there. It's not the only way to gear.
Reply Quote
So, after following your post by actually reading it instead of just skimming it like an idiot, then getting a SoJ, I can now do MP 4 without any problem whatsoever. I can probably do MP 5 or more, but I think it'll take too long to kill things.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]