Diablo® III

Why tell us to go to CService?

I love the sticky not saying go to customer service for AH issues. They say go here or they can't do anything

I lost about 20m in an AH bug. That's 20 hours of gameplay. I am not a game hater, but why play this game when errors that impact in such a manner are not fixed. I am not asking for money - just in game gold! Just silly the run around

------
Greetings, and thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment!

I'm going to try to help as much as I can! I took a look at the auctions, which does not tell me much -

I apologize for any confusion. When it comes to the Real Money Auction House, support can be limited. We don't have a way to make any specific changes to the system, but I understand the frustration in this case. You did the right thing by messaging in, and the links you were given are good resources too.

I'm going to pass this information on today. Like I mentioned, I don't have a specific way to change the way things are currently, but I know that players often provide feedback about the Real Money Auction House, and I do have a way of sending that information to someone who will listen.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to respond back and myself, or the next available representative will be happy to assist you!

Have a great day!

Chelsea R
Account and Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Battle.net/1-800-592-5499
Reply Quote
Note, the note is really nice. Just amazing they can't fix a problem the game caused.
Reply Quote
Because Customer Service is the appropriate department to handle auction house issues, even if not all of the employees there know it. It may be a policy change that wasn't properly communicated -- the ticket categories have changed recently.

Omrakos, one of the blues in the technical support forum, keeps saying that people need to have their tickets "escalated", implying that the bottom level of the ticket team isn't capable of handling these type of issues.

So in your tickets, ask them to please escalate the ticket to the appropriate team. If they continue to be unhelpful, post in the technical support forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
If they tell you that your issue must be solved by the ticket team, or that it must be escalated, link that response in your ticket to show that it's their responsibility to resolve your issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]