Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Now that my thread name get your attention.
Disclamer: For those barb that have understanding issue, I don't ask for your class nerf,thx.
Just give lifesteal on every belt:
- you don't add to barb OPness.
- the other 4 class get the candy too.
Other Idea :
Actually I have posted on this before.
Put lifesteal on Offhands...problem solved.
Having LL on only one slot for DH/WD/Wizard reduce the items with it to one weapon.
For obvious reason, LL scales better with high MP than LoH.
Well seeing the thread, I'm gonna state them :
- LoH scales better with low MP & high attack speed (some build doesn't like attack speed, yep I swear).
- LL is more needed at high MP when you start to hit a decent amount of DPS & doesn't correlate with high attack speed.
- Currently barb have 3 item slot that can use LL, Monk&DH 2 item slot & WD&Wiz only 1 slot. At least put it at 2 slots for everyclasse.
- The argument "lol every high barb use Witching hour" is still false they still get away with dual wielding meaning 2 items slot with LL.
- Forget "DH have skill shadow power - gloom", barbs have rend.
Having "non-ressource exclusive affixe" mandatory for high MP only for a class specific item is bad for diversity.
Edited by papryaka#1935 on 1/25/2013 8:33 AM PST
Keeping WoTB up isn't as easy as it sounds. You gotta take special care and sometimes its very difficult to maintain it if a bad choice of path was made in a run (low mob density = less procs).
That being said, Barbs are far from OP. 250M EXP/Hour is nothing.
Each class has their own advantages.
You don't see monks asking for spirit regen on crit because Wizards get it on helms and off-hands.
Besides, 3% life steal is more than enough for most classes.
LoH is a perfectly viable affix available on tons of gear slots if you need more life gain.
People aren't really crying that the LS on mighty belts makes the barb op...it's the case that they don't want to spend a ton of gold on weapons that have LS. They'd rather have all witching hour's roll LS so they can run a cheaper weapon. It's not fair apparently.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.