Diablo® III

Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

Why would you give a DH a LL while she has gloom in the first place, and far away from the mob?

gloom is an active skill my friend, that's the difference
Reply Quote
Why not roll all the classes into one and add a "Win Game" option to the start menu. Then we can get rid of these "barb is op" threads and concentrate on the "better loot" threads.

Fury on hit would be awesome for more Op'ness, lol.
Reply Quote
you think 1 day is good enough for blizz to reply to such a hot topic, but guess not. love how slow this game is progressing
Reply Quote
I've been playing on the ptr and i can say confidently that barbs are the most annoying class - you can't kill them unless they let you. What i mean is they can just turn on their sprint and outrun everything - so typically they rend u and then run around the map or sometimes just goto town and watch your health drop and die!
Reply Quote
On a more sober note , the concept behind Barbs getting the life steal Belts are thus, Barbs stand toe to toe and need a measure of survivability options to stay in the fight....monks are pure speed..or they are intended to be...doing so much actual damage per sec added LS would make em virtually invincible..however i still think they need to be allowed to use the LS belts as they can be a little squishy compared to barbs especially using alot of IAs gear...wizzy are ranged class ...no matter how bad u want to use the spectral weapon arguement..they r ranged and can do MASSIVE amounts of damage that are far greater in numbers than the barb is capable of (if played right)...DH are also ranged...high DPS and dedicated to evasive stealthy skills to overcome opponents.. i mean REALLY ppl....wanna change the whole concept of classes jus bc u can't play it correctly effectively? thas seriously pathetic.
Just quit the game now and save urself some headaches

^^ this
Reply Quote
Barb is not op spend 20 mil on him and i cant pass solo monster lvl 5. and on a sorcerer class with only 500 000 spend on items (cryt) and he can do monster lvl 10 with no problems slow but he can do it.. barb dies in 1 hit
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 02:57 AMPosted by Gaarashatan
you think 1 day is good enough for blizz to reply to such a hot topic, but guess not. love how slow this game is progressing

Why would they need to answer this ?
It's just another "nerf scissors" topic. Barbs are ok, LS on belts are ok.

On my Wizard i'm ok with the LS on my weapon + blood magic, what is the big deal ? Should Babrs get Fury on Crit (on gear) like Wizards get AP on Crit too ?

All this thread is asking for is a further removal of identity of every class until every one is the same. That's boring. Barbs get LS on belt ? That's fine. I don't need that much LS on my Wiz or DH anyway.
Reply Quote
i think they're OP because they can keep WoTB up.

Unlike CM Wiz where proc was nerfed greatly. I have a CM Wiz with 2.79 as and 44% cc but i still can't permafreeze.

L2P then.

L2P², you need more crit chance and less aps.
And look at Moldran video about keep the berserker up, barbs need more than 2 aps, 50% crit chance and spam the buttons like crazy to keep it on mp1.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Axecident
how do stupid topics like this become number one and none of mine never make it...

your character would not function without the ll provided by your mighty belt.
Reply Quote
lol too bad some1 will cry about it and ruin it . like always. go blizzard give in like you always do.
Edited by MadDagger#1931 on 1/25/2013 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
when will blizzard learn that there will always be people crying about something and they dont have to change something just becuz. 1st it was how i cant find anything=dbl drop rate.
Oh i cant make it pass act4 hell= monters scaled down and class buffs. so if you want blizzard to make the game easy and not fun. why dont you just ask them to play for you too.
Reply Quote
As some have pointed out, barb is a melee so it needs higher LS.

The problem is that right now, nearly every class is a melee class. Why? Because mobs often can't be kited at all. You'll inevitably hit that group that you have to face tank so you may as well face tank all of them.

The one thing that really needs to be looked at is the DH kiting ability. It blows. Escape mechanisms are all very hefty in cost and the companion upgrade is abysmal at MP8+. There is no viable way in my opinion to use a kite build with DH at MP8+. If there is, I'd like to see someone show us.

WD get off of this limitation a little bit because of the strong companions. However, WD bread and butter tends to be bears and soul harvest which require you to be in melee to work best. So yeah...

Range just isn't ranged right now. That's the problem.
Reply Quote
Any Barbs that are considered "OP" use a witching hour anyways.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Deadlysynz
I wasn't aware of this actually. It comes to light if the other classes "class specific" items have no distinct advantage with their stats.. which begs the question, why does the barb belt get something useful while the rest get squat?

Uh, class specific items have huge advantages. Mojos + sources get huge int, crit, mana regen, extra arcane power, arcane power on crit, legendary mojo has +20 pickup radius (hello bots), attack speed, etc.
Reply Quote
Barb = the only close range class

Monk,DH = has dodge

Wiz,WD= you got you ol' cool magic around dontcha?

@_@ you've taken our our resist already down to 20% come on
Reply Quote
@Helikzhan Well said . right now all "ranged" have to play as melee variants blame the blizzard team but there is no true ranged class .
Reply Quote
Could someone help me?
I don't know what 'OP' stands for. Is it optimization?
Reply Quote
Could someone help me?
I don't know what 'OP' stands for. Is it optimization?

Overpowered.

Why would they need to answer this ?
It's just another "nerf scissors" topic. Barbs are ok, LS on belts are ok.

All this thread is asking for is a further removal of identity of every class until every one is the same. That's boring. Barbs get LS on belt ? That's fine. I don't need that much LS on my Wiz or DH anyway.

Where !@#$ did I talk about NERF ?

About diversity; every WD use Skorn with 6LL @ high MP or manajuma knife.
Amazing diversity.

I wasn't aware of this actually. It comes to light if the other classes "class specific" items have no distinct advantage with their stats.. which begs the question, why does the barb belt get something useful while the rest get squat?

Uh, class specific items have huge advantages. Mojos + sources get huge int, crit, mana regen, extra arcane power, arcane power on crit, legendary mojo has +20 pickup radius (hello bots), attack speed, etc.

All of these are ressource attribute not life regen attribute.
The monk have a life per spent spirit attribute but that doesn't even compare with LL.
Second if LL was barb only why putting it on every weapon just put it on mighty weapon.
Edited by papryaka#1935 on 1/25/2013 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]