Diablo® III

Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

If this is the case i think barbs should be able to whirlwind and hit from the same range as wizz and dh's attacks. its far unfair that barbs have to be in melee range when DH's and wizz's can attack and run from distances. This is stupid. Barbs have always been a melee class/tankers and have always required the most LL. Even back in d2.
Reply Quote
Keep spamming & don't go read.
Thanks for the bump.

Go back to EU forum euro trash... *untz untz untz untz untz untz untz*

stay classy bro.
Reply Quote

Go back to EU forum euro trash... *untz untz untz untz untz untz untz*

stay classy bro.

Let him keep this stance, it's funny.
Reply Quote
If this is the case i think barbs should be able to whirlwind and hit from the same range as wizz and dh's attacks. its far unfair that barbs have to be in melee range when DH's and wizz's can attack and run from distances. This is stupid. Barbs have always been a melee class/tankers and have always required the most LL. Even back in d2.

Hahahahhahhahhahhahhahha, stupidest post. As stated by people who get the game barbs are op because of their immunity to crowd control with wrath. Take a good hard look at wrath and thrive in chaos then look at what other classes can do to be immune to crowd contorl. DH smoke screen dicpline runs out fast so unless your legacy nats useless for a fight that is more than 2 min, wizard's can perm freeze witch is cool but besides that they suck, witch doctors cool down on spirit walk, monks serenity cool down. Not to mention with crowd contorl immunity you get increased attk speed, crit chance, and movement speed. I'm not calling for a nerf that's cool I got my cheap barb and it's fun to spin around forever is cool.

Bottom line Barbs are a little op, but mostly just the easiest to play.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 06:38 PMPosted by ellisD
Roll a barb then. Problem solved.

Unless we're talking about PvP, in that case, don't roll a WD or DH, just buff the barb because we're all about double standards.
Reply Quote
should stay how it is. monk has healing and protection ability far above the barb. range classes should put their cocks in the mouth and shut up.
Reply Quote
Please for the love of god give other classes lifesteal on belts, its the only way to mitigate reflect dmg at high dps and mp. Its not fair that other classes should have to pay 2b for a web as good as another for 100m with out lifesteal. I have a barb and a monk both high dps but my monk has atleast x5 value in gear but doess less dps and has a harder time surviveing. not to mention my barb uses my monk wepons and still has better dps
Reply Quote
Please don't make this game easier.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Sharpy
should stay how it is. monk has healing and protection ability far above the barb. range classes should put their cocks in the mouth and shut up.

Excuse me , which amazing healing do we have that is better than 6 base lifesteal with no LS weapon (3% belt, 3% aura). So mantra of healing can give like 400 per second, which is the equivalent to 150 life on hit ring....

Then again, your character is beyond godawful so I'm assuming you have no idea at all period of what you are talking about.
Reply Quote
Stop your damn crying already.
Blizzard is already making reflect weaker, now u want LS on belt.
Maybe your parents should of used a Tribal binding on you.
I don't even use LS on my barb Belt, dont need it even on mp10.
Reply Quote
@papryaka

Even if they do make this change, papryaka will just find something new to cry about... Once a cry baby always a cry baby... Can't teach an old dog new tricks. So much for improvise, adapt, and overcome...

You realize most high end barbs use witching hour, which doesnt have life steal.

Quit crying ffs...

I get away with only 2.9 LS for PvE and PvP... Stop being such a big baby...

Lies you get 9% LS from Rend BloodLust...
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:46 PMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
As stated by people who get the game barbs are op because of their immunity to crowd control with wrath.

Crawl back to your mother.
Reply Quote
Well, aside from multiple LL available to the barb, they including monks have an inherent 30% damage reduction. That is HUGE. Other classes have to use a passive skill to have 15% DR.
Reply Quote
I can't deal damage unless I'm stand next to a mob.

Ask blizzard to limit the range of your skills to zero, and give you the 30% reduction.
Reply Quote
ROFL ur a doorknob kid... first off having that much life steal isnt that big of a deal anyways and it sucks for pvp so why are u crying seriously make a barb u big BABY.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Edited by WhiteWidow#1492 on 1/25/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:46 PMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
As stated by people who get the game barbs are op because of their immunity to crowd control with wrath.

I don't use WoTB...

Cause ur a scrub rofl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]